💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

J.LO & Shakira Half Time Show (2020)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

gagzus

Just watched it and loved it but I’m gagged at everyone thinking JLo would lipsync (even me) and it ended up being Shakira who lipsynced 90% of her parts and JLo singing live the entire time 💀 

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

I thought it was excellent! Shakira's part was fun, but J.Lo's was really next-level. Seeing them end it together was a thrill.

I was really happy with how this turned out. It definitely beat my expectations.

RAMROD

- Lady Gaga

- Beyoncé

- J.LO&Shakira

these are my fave of this new century!! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Morphine Prince

WAIT

Children in cages

"Born in the USA" 

Puerto Rican flag PROUDLY represented

Trump supporters must be foaming at the mouth 

7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

can we talk about how CHANTAJE was done dirty though????? :giveup: 

WHERE is my Colombian husband Maluma???

3 points in and ready for more

Teal Ambition

When god rises:bradley:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Just watched it and loved it but I’m gagged at everyone thinking JLo would lipsync (even me) and it ended up being Shakira who lipsynced 90% of her parts and JLo singing live the entire time 💀 

Wait, where ? Not a hater or anything but the whole thing except some parts was lypsinc, she always records a "live" version and lips that one. 

1 minute ago, Miel said:

WHERE is my Colombian husband Maluma???

I can't believe they didnt keep the original instrumental and did that speedy thing :air: 

should have cut empire and open with Chantaje's real instrumental and Shakira showing sexiness. 

1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

WAIT

Children in cages

"Born in the USA" 

Puerto Rican flag PROUDLY represented

Trump supporters must be foaming at the mouth 

I think, especially if the children in cages image was intentional, that I like this even more.

It was a cute show, the performances were nice, and I think the girlies always bring it to the stage way more than the boys. But if all that imagery was intentional, then kudos to them.

I feel like only Gaga's show and Beyonce's performance in 2016 were explicitly political, so this is a nice statement.

HoneyB

Women should always perform for the halftime show, I said what I said

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295b9d6e688dae27b8a0
Maroon 5 and every other dude can stay home:bon:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Just now, OBEY said:

I can't believe they didnt keep the original instrumental and did that speedy thing :air: 

should have cut empire and open with Chantaje's real instrumental and Shakira showing sexiness. 

Like, I love Empire, and that was a big surprise for me, but what 2 heck man

Lemon Pie
16 minutes ago, OliG said:

Fixed.

btw you gays hating on BB and JB is obviously because you don’t listen to latino reggeaton hiphop and rap and it’s okay you don’t have to like it but it’s a fact that they were great and added vibes to the performance

do not talk about those shits, the music of these two is crap, period.:vegas:

yes, I very insensitive, but really that music is bad, but really very bad :messga:

believe me that my schoolmates and those sh¡t that drive with the radio of the fücking car at full volume listen to trap all the fücking day, it is a hell that I don't want to you.:saladga:

i appreciate that my mother raised me with the old music of shakira, these were such good times, ¿donde están los ladrones?  pies descalzos, antología, servicio de lavandería... a masterpieces:whitney:

le pido al cielo, sólo un deseo, que deje el trap de existir, ya he recorrido el mundo entero, y una cosa te vengo a decir, viaje de bahrein  hasta beirut, del polo norte hasta el polo sur, no encontré ojos así, cómo los que tienes tu.....

and don't drag me, I'm from chile:neyde:, i know what I'm talking about:staymad:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

Maybe next year should be a combination of Gaga, Bey, Katy, Madonna, JLo, and Shakira. Whew...

Just now, Miel said:

Like, I love Empire, and that was a big surprise for me, but what 2 heck man

Love Empire too ! but that was unnecessary

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived