πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

J.LO & Shakira Half Time Show (2020)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Β 

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
messybottom
4 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

I found this lmao. Trump supporters are pressed

Β 

not a KATY STANΒ :air:

Ok I also just watched it. It was great! It was very evenly split half and half, probably down to a few seconds! The energy was great, too rushed for Shakira in the beginning but it got better. When they were together was the best part, I didn't care too much for Balvin but Bad Bunny did good, he sounded live too which I appreciate.

How nice of that Colombian singer to open for Jennifer :fan:Β 

miss Lopez said GAY RIGHTS and slayed everything

who will love me when the night is over

Mister G
5 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

I found this lmao. Trump supporters are pressed

Β 

I love how her feed talks about Katy’s Super Bowl Halftime show never being forgotten...let’s think about that for a momentΒ :ladyhaha:

UnknownUser71

I was going to see the comments (youtube), and the first thing I see is this:Β 

"This sounded like a β€œwow that’s what I call music 2002” playlist"Β 

HAHAHHAΒ :ladyhaha:

Noliesdetected.gif

2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Β 

wow!! I thought those were just pretty fixtures but that's really deep, props to whoever came up with it

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, Mister G said:

I love how her feed talks about Katy’s Super Bowl Halftime show never being forgotten...let’s think about that for a momentΒ :ladyhaha:

Oh so it's a katy stan?

No wonder why they could dig that deep. I doubt trump supporters would've found something like that.

I'm disgusted.

Β 

Just watch it... They dance the **** out! The dance was what stood out for me, amazing! Also the fireworks on the top of the stadium were so beautiful. J Lo stood out i agree. But the only thing i can't understand is why this wasn't give to just one of them... I think it would be better. Anyways given time, all the performers thay managed to do a great show. It was a freaking awesome dance fest.Β 

Mister G
Just now, Chickens in Malibu said:

Oh so it's a katy stan?

No wonder why they could dig that deep. I doubt trump supporters would've found something like that.

I'm disgusted.

Β 

Yeah it’s a Katy stan account from end to end. They can stay pressed and swish swish with their useless negative commentary.

HoneyB

I’m obsessed with the stage and the visuals, especially that part where the floor looked like cascading waterfalls? It was a really nice stage!:golfclap:Β and the fireworks going off to the beat oh wow:golfclap:

πŸ’‹ π•Šπ•₯𝕖𝕑 𝕐𝕒 β„‚π• π• π•œπ•šπ•–π•€ π•Œπ•‘πŸ’‹πŸͺ

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived