Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

J.LO & Shakira Half Time Show (2020)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Mister G
3 minutes ago, Buddy said:

LMFAO

I saw that and someone responded saying the halftime show should be in English. Another one said it was pandering for immigrant reform. Typical ignorant scum.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

I’m part Lebanese, I find the memes hilarious lol it’s not that serious, we poke fun at the tradition too. I mean, how could you not?! :air:

Ignore the Americans, the rest of the world can take a joke and know the difference between a joke and being disrespectful.

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, Mister G said:

I saw that and someone responded saying the halftime show should be in English. Typical ignorant scum.

Watch LMs praise her because of that, while ignoring all of the past racist statements this woman made.

Jose P
3 minutes ago, Buddy said:

LMFAO

Imagine if it really were Gaga every year tho :pray:

But imagine if she just did a Lite version of Enigma Lite  :huntyga:

Chuckles

Can we talk about that last part? Whne they both turned? Shakira knew how to not get the hair in the face. Hope JLo did the same so they both had a clear face-picture perfect moment.

OT: The show was awesome. Shakira was more basic because it was more last minute but the girl can dance. JLo really did surprise and she included some of her Vegas dancing which is very energetic. They also did a good mix at the end and the "dance-off"

Mister G
1 minute ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Watch LMs praise her because of that, while ignoring all of the past racist statements this woman made.

People were commenting some pretty racist stuff from what I scrolled through. I love how everyone says “it’s America speak English.” They forget America doesn’t have a set language; just English is the most commonly spoken. 

Chuckles
3 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

Oh please :lmao:

They are both generic. 

Shakira should have brought out Maluma instead of Bad Bunny- they actually had a hit together and would have made more sense.

MTE! They had no energy on stage thus not adding anything rahter than a "hit". Wonder what happened with Maluma though :selena:

Gosh, Idk what to say, really. I think it was messy and obviously rushed. However, both Shakira and JLo looked fenomenal, and they totally served, especially the dancing. I did want more singing, though, and I am very disappointed in Shakira; out of the two, she was the one I’d least expect lip-syncing from. 

3 minutes ago, Mister G said:

I saw that and someone responded saying the halftime show should be in English. Another one said it was pandering for immigrant reform. Typical ignorant scum.

judge judy eye roll GIF

messybottom
11 minutes ago, Buddy said:

LMFAO

the way the conservatives LOVE HA

look at the replies :bradley:

Ok just watched it. Shakira is great. She can sing, she rocked that guitar, I didn't know she was that pretty, and man can she dance. But I only recognized 2 songs of hers. She felt like a supporting act. J Lo should have done the show solo.

J Lo was WOW. She is a born PERFORMER. And to do it at that age? Wow. Glad she did "Waiting For Tonight". I forgot how much I used to love that song.

Those other guests were not needed. J Lo and Shakira barely had time to do long enough versions of their songs. WE didn't need that other stuff.

In terms of dancing, this is the best dancing/performing we've seen at a halftime show. They are the best. Overall, they could have used a better stage, their "ballad" moment was weak, they didn't have a special intro or anything. Definitely the best since Gaga. They certainly danced better than her, but LG did better in other areas that outweigh that. 

Morphine Prince

I thought it was good and although I prefer Shakira's music overall, I think J Lo has more stage presence. 

Best halftime show since Gaga for sure. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived