event

J.LO & Shakira Half Time Show (2020)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Doncho
3 minutes ago, Faded said:

Shakira couldn't be bothered to sing but had the energy to do this :sharon:

Reveal hidden contents

all jokes aside, there's different types of artists out there and not everyone will sing live. their performance was great nonetheless.

Maybe that part was  lip synched too :selena:

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Shakira's set was all over the place, while JLo had too much twerking. Actually both twerked too much. I did not like Bad Rapper and Jay Blavin's random inclusion either. J Lo's set was a bit better I think. 

Also I did not like how they brought out the girls one moment only for JLo and Shakira to twerk right after.

Just... no. The choreography was great though.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

hijadeputa
2 minutes ago, nikola said:

Well they destroyed the energy of the show so yeah...

I respect your opinion but you are wrong :ally:

For me everything except the ending felt like a big flash mob because of the way they rushed everything 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Stop this nonsense 

Both are amazing .. They did great job ..

This is not RuPauls drag race lip sync for your life , shakira didn’t sign.FaCT.  That sucked.   

omg they both served and ATE it :bradley:

the choreography :bradley: the visuals :bradley: when they sang together at the end :bradley: they didn't ask to be born latina no más tuvieram suerte :bradley:

Regina George
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I guess its what people mostly want from a show. For me, I love when people actually sing at the Halftime Show because its a huge place to perform at. Artists are extremely nervous to sing at this event and for them to actually sing amazes me. That is why I adore and appreciate Gaga for singing 100% live at her show. I did enjoy this performance though and I do get why they didn't sing some for heir songs during their set, but for me, it would've been a plus if they sung more, especially Shakira.

OFC I'd like them to sing all of it but I just think that this level of dancing and choreo wouldn't be possible and the show would lack the energy that it has this way. Also I honestly don't think it's bad for singers to not sing live if they'll bring this kind of production and show. I literally was so shook at how good they did that I didn't even care about them singing live or whatever. I don't even think GP will care about it tbh. Heck I don't even think GGD users would care this much about it if Gaga didn't say that yesterday... 

TWICE on hatius
1 minute ago, Mariano said:

It was the opposite though, with the difference that Beyonce is so good at lip-syncing that you can easily not even realize she isn't singing live, whereas Shakira was obviously lipping.

J Lo did a lot of live singing + her pre recorded portions were all better lipped too. 

When I said “Beyoncé’d” I mean she relies on the 10000 dancers to create the “wow” effect, which is very entertaining. But I enjoy Shakira way of separating her at important moment to show off her dance moves. No comment on their vocal hihi.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

ElectricKing
3 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

this is what you hear as the bride and groom enter the room as a couple for the first time in a Persian wedding lol 

Ahh I didn't know! Is this considered yodelling? I thought that was what persians did? 

Shakira should have scrapped Empire though it would have been less rushed to me 

2School4Cool

They gave a really fun, feel-good performance. I love that JLo brought her daughter out, that was so sweet, and she’s so talented! 

See The Best In Everyone

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived