J.LO & Shakira Half Time Show (2020)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

BetrayedSTAN
5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

J LO a true professional. 
Shakira and amateur 

Stop this nonsense 

Both are amazing .. They did great job ..

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Faded said:

Shakira couldn't be bothered to sing but had the energy to do this :sharon:

Hide contents

all jokes aside, there's different types of artists out there and not everyone will sing live. their performance was great nonetheless.

this is what you hear as the bride and groom enter the room as a couple for the first time in a Persian wedding lol 

ThisGuyTony

They tried to do so many songs in so little time it was obviously rushed.

Yes they absolutely killed it at dancing but there was nothing exciting about it. Overall it looked like a regular awards show or concert tour performance.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

When the only negative thing people can say about the show is them ''not'' singing the whole set then you know it's good :vegas: sorry ladies but this is the halftime show people like.. Vocals are for Grammy's  

I guess its what people mostly want from a show. For me, I love when people actually sing at the Halftime Show because its a huge place to perform at. Artists are extremely nervous to sing at this event and for them to actually sing amazes me. That is why I adore and appreciate Gaga for singing 100% live at her show. I did enjoy this performance though and I do get why they didn't sing some for heir songs during their set, but for me, it would've been a plus if they sung more, especially Shakira.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Oh Craig you never  cease to disappoint me :ally:

And I'm always honest, I don't tell lies :ally:

End Racism Now

Chickens in Malibu
Just now, Faded said:

Shakira couldn't be bothered to sing but had the energy to do this :sharon:

Reveal hidden contents

all jokes aside, there's different types of artists out there and not everyone will sing live. their performance was great nonetheless.

This is an ignorant statement.

That was a tribute to her lebanese descent and culture. It was a cute moment especially when we're in country lead by anti-muslim bigot.

That sound is a "celebratory" sound that women make in the middle east.

Just now, OliG said:

Those two guys are one of the most streamed in the world right now, so no it was not unnecessary :usrs: 

plus that they gave this good vibe to the performance! wig

Well they destroyed the energy of the show so yeah...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

JustYouandI
4 minutes ago, David Nathan Raveles said:

The only thing I hoped for was Pitbull to come out and do Rabiosa and On The Floor with them both. This was EVERYTHING. I was freaking the entire time, definitely one if the better ones. Completely tops Bey and Katy for me and is right under Gaga. IDC if it was lipsynced a lot of the time, with THAT choreography, what did you expect?

Omg Rabiosa would have slayed. It kinda bothers that imo Shakira has a way better discography than J Lo but her show was like a lower budget version. She has sooo many hits those 2 minutes she got were unfair.

Jose P
3 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

i never said anything about them singing or not, my critique is that it was so freaking rushed and had they not invited the rappers and sang everything together, it would've been perfection

THIS.

It’s not about the lip syncing. The show was just not well put together and messy. They shouldn’t have made them share the show. If it had just been JLo or just Shakira this would have been 100 times better.

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

This is an ignorant statement.

That was a tribute to her lebanese descent and culture. It was a cute moment especially when we're in country lead by anti-muslim bigot.

That sound is a "celebratory" sound that women make in the middle east.

It was a joke, but thank you for educating me.

Chickens in Malibu

Omg the amount of ignorance in this thread...

Please don't meme other cultures' traditions and habits. Be respectful.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived