Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

J.LO & Shakira Half Time Show (2020)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

TWICE on hatius

JLo Beyoncé’d her performance the entire time. Shakira was more organic like Gaga did with her haft time show except the live vocal. It was cute for both of them though, outselling previous male artists’ performance.

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa

They really did that! The whole works danced and watched. Iconic. Latinamerica represented 🙏🏽

Doncho

Imagine being a SINGER and perform on the biggest stage in the world and not sing a WORD :awkney:

Shakira let me down, expected better from her

3 minutes ago, myusername said:

Nice but Jlo's dance was so unappropriated 

What does unappropriated mean? :derpga:

ElectricKing

Shakira couldn't be bothered to sing but had the energy to do this :sharon:

Spoiler

all jokes aside, there's different types of artists out there and not everyone will sing live. their performance was great nonetheless.

Regina George
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Camila Cabello would have been a much better option though...

Oh Craig you never  cease to disappoint me :ally:

Great choreographies and stage presence, that's it. :applause: 

However; I still can't believe they agreed to do BOTH the superbowl together. like, a Shakira superbowl and then a separate JLo one another year would have been cool, its kind of disrespecful as their both BIG artists :air: 

hijadeputa
1 minute ago, nikola said:

Hmmm, that was really messy but kinda good at the same time... like Shakira's part was so fast and rushed and then same happened with JLO but with a bigger budget... those two guys were totally unnecessary. The ending was amazing tho, the whole show should have been like that. I would gove it 7 out of 10

Those two guys are one of the most streamed in the world right now, so no it was not unnecessary :usrs: 

plus that they gave this good vibe to the performance! wig

1 minute ago, OooooooO said:

JLo Beyoncé’d her performance the entire time. Shakira was more organic like Gaga did with her haft time show except the live vocal. It was cute for both of them though, outselling previous male artists’ performance.

It was the opposite though, with the difference that Beyonce is so good at lip-syncing that you can easily not even realize she isn't singing live, whereas Shakira was obviously lipping.

J Lo did a lot of live singing + her pre recorded portions were all better lipped too. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived