Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

J.LO & Shakira Half Time Show (2020)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

The only thing I hoped for was Pitbull to come out and do Rabiosa and On The Floor with them both. This was EVERYTHING. I was freaking the entire time, definitely one if the better ones. Completely tops Bey and Katy for me and is right under Gaga. IDC if it was lipsynced a lot of the time, with THAT choreography, what did you expect?

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myusername

Nice but Jlo's dance was so unappropriated 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Teal Ambition

Gosh that was SOOOOOO good, I can't get over it

:firega:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Regina George

When the only negative thing people can say about the show is them ''not'' singing the whole set then you know it's good :vegas: sorry ladies but this is the halftime show people like.. Vocals are for Grammy's  

Lazz Monster
Just now, ComeToJoe said:

1. They are not random 

2. Regardless Latin America represented in the HOUSE :pawsup:

for me they are :shrug: my opinion is that the show would've been 1000x better if they erased their parts :shrug:

We're far from the Shallow now

Venus Rose

They both made that stage their b*tch, no denying it. Shakira is such a cutie and J.LO’s such a goddess. Who cares if this person put on a show better than the other? In the end, opinions are opinions. Relax and congratulate these two beautiful women on an outstanding performance tonight.

Regina George
Just now, myusername said:

Nice but it was so unappropriated 

Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

HoneyB

Shakira really stole the show for me that belly dancing section whewwww:pray: how can you even complain this was a GREAT halftime show the production, stage presence, and choreo was on POINT! The vocals were... n/a but that’s ok who cares they did THAT:firega: this was wayyyy better than last years it was really enjoyable! I still think they should’ve gotten to perform separately but hey the ladies did what they could and they were AMAZING, no complaints from me 10/10:golfclap:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

xoxo Craig
Just now, Akiki said:

Sorry, but no. They did amazing. It was everything that you would expect from two latin artists. 

Vibrant, powerful and full of energy.

If it wasn't  for the vocals this would be a better HT show.

Camila Cabello would have been a much better option though... the energy was there, but it was messy as they tried to stuff as many songs as they could in there... and why Bad Bunny? He could have gone...

This Halftime show lacked the energy that Katy and Gaga had... I wasn't moved at all when I watched it

End Racism Now

Lazz Monster
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

When the only negative thing people can say about the show is them ''not'' singing the whole set then you know it's good :vegas: sorry ladies but this is the halftime show people like.. Vocals are for Grammy's  

i never said anything about them singing or not, my critique is that it was so freaking rushed and had they not invited the rappers and sang everything together, it would've been perfection

We're far from the Shallow now

myusername
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Lady Gaga Eye Roll GIF by Jimmy Kimmel Live

I loved it bish.

That's what matters. 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

Hmmm, that was really messy but kinda good at the same time... like Shakira's part was so fast and rushed and then same happened with JLO but with a bigger budget... those two guys were totally unnecessary. The ending was amazing tho, the whole show should have been like that. I would gove it 7 out of 10

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived