Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

J.LO & Shakira Half Time Show (2020)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

JustYouandI

I wouldn't have died without J Balvin and Bad Bunny's parts (especially J Balvin's) but my god my Latina heart is bursting. On times like these were our people are going through such hard times seeing all these Latin@ superstars in such a platform  lifted my spirit a little.

*still think they should have had completely together or separate shows.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

i-

i cant

be objective? Oh yes wee see that :vegas:

Lazz Monster
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

What missed opportunity? To bring unicorns out because that's literally the only thing they didn't do? God the bitterness is too much :laughga:

1. no random rappers

2. no half and half

they should've done everything together, then it would battle for the best halftime show 

We're far from the Shallow now

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Sorry but if they sang it live this would top Gaga easily. And it was better than Katy and Bey for sure

Gaga's is one of the best halftime shows in history... this performance doesn't even come CLOSE 

End Racism Now

Chickens in Malibu

Of course you guys are pitting women against each other as usual.

They both slayed. Stop saying one did better than the other.

They did my baby Shakira dirty but i dont care it was good it was fun I loved it and that's all that matters i guess I will leave internet for couple days because i dont wanna hear anything bad for Shakira i dont wanna get mad and lose myself byee :oops:

KatieJudasGaga4

I really enjoyed it! I did enjoy J-Lo's part more than Shakira's but they did amazing!

I didn't like the lip-syncing though, but still a great show. Better than the 2 last shows, but I still prefer Gaga's

ProfessionalClown
5 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I... I don't know what I think of that :bradley:

Shakira was 100% lipsyncing

JLo about 50-70% was lipped...

And they were relying on their dancing to pull through, which was decent ngl. I didn't like Bad Bunny there... and Shakira's first bit was too fast... she lipped like 30 seconds of each song :air:   and the choir was weird.

Its better than last years, thats for sure... but idk... I was expecting more, and for it to be LIVE 

tenor.gif?itemid=11144000

Did you really expect them to sing live while doing THAT choreography? I got an asthma attack just looking at it.

Lazz Monster
Just now, Chickens in Malibu said:

Of course you guys are pitting women against each other as usual.

They both slayed. Stop saying one did better than the other.

i know right, i just want them to invite only women to perform, cuz that maroon 5 show :awkney:

We're far from the Shallow now

That was SOOO awesome!!! The lights, the music, the dancing, the ENERGY! That was so amazing! :firega:

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I... I don't know what I think of that :bradley:

Shakira was 100% lipsyncing

JLo about 50-70% was lipped...

And they were relying on their dancing to pull through, which was decent ngl. I didn't like Bad Bunny there... and Shakira's first bit was too fast... she lipped like 30 seconds of each song :air:   and the choir was weird.

Its better than last years, thats for sure... but idk... I was expecting more, and for it to be LIVE 

tenor.gif?itemid=11144000

It was quite messy too 

End Racism Now

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived