💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

J.LO & Shakira Half Time Show (2020)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

ElectricKing
2 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Omg the amount of ignorance in this thread...

Please don't meme other cultures' traditions and habits. Be respectful.

I don't think many people know but at least some do now.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of the day it was a good show i just wish that it was longer because it felt really rushed 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

hijadeputa
1 minute ago, Lion Heart said:

Shakira's set was all over the place, while JLo had too much twerking. Actually both twerked too much. I loved the best latino rapper in the world Bad Bunny and J Balvin’s slayage was the best. But JLo's set was a bit better I think. 

Fixed.

btw you gays hating on BB and JB is obviously because you don’t listen to latino reggeaton hiphop and rap and it’s okay you don’t have to like it but it’s a fact that they were great and added vibes to the performance

Mister G
2 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

They gave a really fun, feel-good performance. I love that JLo brought her daughter out, that was so sweet, and she’s so talented! 

She does that during her tours as well. I believe her daughter did a cover of Alicia Keys when I saw her live last Summer. :kara:

spicemuncher

It was good but I wish they each got a separate year to perform. I felt like they didn’t get enough time to really showcase their catalogs and it all felt like samples of songs instead of strong medleys, if that makes sense?

Also, whew, Jlo is a great performer. I’ve seen her live, she’s in my top 5 concerts I’ve been to. Her energy is great and she has a setlist of hit after hit. Highly recommended if you ever get the chance to see her.

Shakira isn’t my cup of tea but good on her! She did well. I do wish she re-recorded the vocals specifically for this, her lipsyncing was more apparent than Jlo’s because it was the studio track vocals.

Lemon Pie
1 hour ago, Mister D said:

I hope y'all have already washed your ears with "Donde Están los Ladrones?" :ohwell:

I mean, to get ready for the show :enigma:

DONDE ESTÁ EL ASESINOOOOO!

LO ENCONTRARON REVOLCÁNDOSE EN EL PATIO DEL VECINOOOOOO

Y QUÉ PASA SI SON ELLOOOOOOOOOOOS?

Y QUÉ PASA SI SOY YO?

EL QUE TOCA ESTA GUITARRA...

O LA QUE CANTA ESTA CANCIÓN....

just imagine that:bradley:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

2School4Cool
Just now, Mister G said:

She does that during her tours as well. I believe her daughter did a cover of Alicia Keys when I saw her live last Summer. :kara:

I’ve heard about her doing that at her shows! That’s so sweet :diane:

See The Best In Everyone

Chickens in Malibu
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

:air:

Omg...

As I mentioned previously, please stop memeing other cultures traditions.

That sound is a celebratory sound in lebanese culture. Shakira is part-lebanese. It was a tribute to her middle eastern descent. So please respect that.

You guys are sometimes worse than Trump supporters. Don't ridicule other cultures. It's not funny.

6 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Omg the amount of ignorance in this thread...

Please don't meme other cultures' traditions and habits. Be respectful.

You saying Gaga was lypsincing? Yeah we saw

Anyways you cannot say that as if you knew everything about all cultures around the world, it was something funny and not everyone knows what it is supposed to be 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Why some of y’all don’t seem to understand that “inappropriate” Isn’t that serious for latinos, those dance moves are part of the culture :ladyhaha:

Jose P
3 minutes ago, OliG said:

Fixed.

btw you gays hating on BB and JB is obviously because you don’t listen to latino reggeaton hiphop and rap and it’s okay you don’t have to like it but it’s a fact that they were great and added vibes to the performance

Girl I’m Latino and I despise them. And believe me that I’ve heard their music, it’s pretty much everywhere over here. They are literal trash.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived