Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How old were you when you fell in love with Gaga

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik

I was 12 years old when I discovered Gaga and back then (in 2008) I was struggling a lot with accepting myself. When I first came across Gaga I immediately fell in love with her, not only because of her music and outfits, but also because of her message, which helped me a lot! 

That was eleven years ago. Now I’m 23 years old and I still love her more and more everyday! :heart:

What about you? 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably 12/13 cuz I was still a virgin about to graduate primary school if I remember correctly  :laughga:

2 minutes ago, AlexTheMonster said:

I was 9 years old :) 2008

2 minutes ago, Matthieu said:

:bradley: 

me too!

19 or 20 I don't remember

1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

39 :ladyhaha:. When I fall, I fall hard and fast:oops:

aww so soon you're 50? :flutter:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Tom Nook

Also 12 :enigma: 

d2p365n-7ca1b61e-f793-47a3-b59f-b4ab8de1

thanks to this video being my gaywakening :sis: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

joemayzzin

I was 19 in 2008 and I remember hearing Just Dance, Pokerface, Lovegame basically The Fame album and saying wow no one sounds like this. I’m here for ha!! 

LadyLuca

I was 13. It was when Telephone came out. I was playing a game on the Wii (harvest moon) and I would stop to dance everytime it was played on the radio.

I googeld her after a few weeks because I wanted to know who that gurl was. I was suprised to find out that I liked every other song of hers (i diddnt even know paparazzi &co were from her)

Also I was exited to see a girl acting out of line- not trying to be perfect and beautiful boring like the rest back then.

I became a fan when she released born this way. It was healing for my soul. at that time i really hated myself for beeing gay- i couldnt tell anybody- but gaga was kind of there

Bubblegum Bitch

It was 2011, and I was 11 y.o. I became a Little Monster after Judas m/v release and then I watch Judas performance on Ellen. Since then, Gaga is my #1. 

Archived