đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How old were you when you fell in love with Gaga

itsdominik

Featured Posts

IllusionLover

11 years late 2013. since the Applause music video. And that's also when I basically started paying attention to pop culture

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was 9 (2009) I absolutely adoredPaparazzi. I would listen to it 24/7 and it stuck in my head and I couldn’t sleep because of it. After that my mom wouldn’t let me to listen Gaga for a while but I listened to her music anyway:huntyga:

sarcamstic

I was 7 years old! 2009. Absolutely adored her music. I had a little MP3 player from about 7-9 years old, and I had my dad download all of her music on it. :kiss:

I’m now 17, turning 18 in the summer and adore her more than ever. Her music helped me accept myself, made me have a deeper love for music, fashion, and taught me not only to love myself, but others. :kara:

flying like 1000 birds

Chromatic
5 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

:fthis:. I may be ancient, but I am the happy and I found Gaga! So better late than never :trollga:

@Renie make them stop :messga::ladyhaha:

You're one of the coolest people here. Drinks on me, if we ever meet.

source.gif

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

You're one of the coolest people here. Drinks on me, if we ever meet.

source.gif

I accept that! :tony:. And thank you :kiss:

I always listened to her, since 2010 (the first video that I watched of hers was Telephone on MTV)

But I fell in love with her just three years ago, during the Frankesteined period

no

derpmonster
22 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

:fthis:. No!!! I am still 39 :ladyhaha:.Soon I’m 40 :kiss:

Sorry if this is a personal question but do you have your own little monsters? :teehee: when are you going to begin indoctrinating them into Gaga :ladyhaha:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Jose P

In 2008, when I was 7 and first heard Poker Face on the radio :tony: But I guess when I fell hard in love with her was in the VMAs 2009.

Archived