Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga - Super Saturday Night

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

IAmNotHere1997
9 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

But... she does repeat the exact same routine again and again? She literally says the exact same things every night.

The only difference is that Gaga can't perfect it:messga:

Yeah but she repeats it during the show, not with complex rehearsals, that's what I was pointing towards.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

2:22

highlight of the performance of an stablished act. lol. imagine going to vegas to watch something like that.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

OpenHeartedMonster

So the replay hasn't started yet? Is it going to be on the same live page where they streamed the live? Do you know what I mean. So I will see the replay if I update the original live page on AT&T's Twitter?

geusst1235
29 minutes ago, D0P3 said:

highlight of the performance of an stablished act. lol. imagine going to vegas to watch something like that.

How is that the hightlight exactly?

Enigma is a critically acclaimed, sold out residency. Therefore the overwhelmingly majority of people do in fact like the show. You may not like it (which is fine), however myself along with many others see nothing wrong with that performance. I'd also like to mention that there  is absolutely nothing odd about liking Gaga's performance yesterday.  If you think that's "cringey" or something then I truly have no idea how you got though years of Gaga putting on fake accents, and acting posh during interviews. Gaga has always been this campy and weird, especially when performing. 

It's like some fans forgot how weird Gaga can legitimately be on stage. Some of exact same people even complained about the Shallow performance at the Grammys saying that she was high, or acting extremely odd.

I'm so sorry y'all, I love Gaga and she has a special place in my heart but when I tell y'all I cringggeedddddd. The concept of the show is fantastic, but it needs to be revamped. 

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Kubi said:

Everyone shitting on her Bad Romance performance last night but I knew Gaga still had it when the song started and she belted out the melisma with zero issues. It's one of the most important parts of the song to give that impact, and she did it effortlessly. 

Melisma? *googles*

edit:

wow!! 

Now i know what that’s called!

“Melisma (Greek: μέλισμα, melisma, song, air, melody; from μέλος, melos, song, melody, plural: melismata) is the singing of a single syllable of text while moving between several different notes in succession. Music sung in this style is referred to as melismatic, as opposed to syllabic, in which each syllable of text is matched to a single note. An informal term for melisma is a vocal run.”

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

BornSimon
1 hour ago, D0P3 said:

What's wrong with it? All these things that you people find cringeworthy nowadays are the things that made Gaga who she was at the start of her career. People thought she was weird, OTT, cringey etc and now you criticize her for exactly the same things?

I absolutely LOVE it when Gaga does these things. It's the Gaga I've always known and I wouldn't want it any other way.

I haven't read most of the negative comments because they're from the same people who need to get out more and get over a wig and some make up. I enjoyed the show, Gaga was on FIRE last night, she was so into it. What a star.

Archived