Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga in Miami (1/31)

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99
3 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

Is Carino with Kate Bosworth now or are the posts on his page just coincidental?

I believe he reps her. Carino got a promotion at CAA after the breakup. Don’t ask me for receipts - I can’t give them, and won’t. But that’s the tea. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biden Harris 2024
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

get it gags 

How dare she have a regular life behind out backs.

MarcusBones
2 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I believe he reps her. Carino got a promotion at CAA after the breakup. Don’t ask me for receipts - I can’t give them, and won’t. But that’s the tea. 

I actually knew that through my last job... lol. I printed his contract for him, or rather, his new assistant's.

I just thought the bday post of her was weird as was her comment lol

Diamond heart99
46 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Honestly I was very happy to see these pics of Gaga with a dude that was not Carino after that post :wtfga: Not that I really think she would get back with him but...  yeah, he knew what he was doing 

Right?!! He was putting down that vibe like no other. To the point where even someone commented “she took ya back huh?!”

I know it’s wrong but I’m such a wh*re for this kind of stuff. Plus I never get tired of being right.

I get the respect and support for LG but I could not believe how many LMs LOVED him and wanted them to get married. 

blankpaper

Did Carino and that publicist he was with last year break up or is he posting all this shhit while he’s with someone? They still follow each other and he seems like the kind of person you’d want to block right away

reality’s tight if the music is right

Diamond heart99
3 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Did Carino and that publicist he was with last year break up or is he posting all this shhit while he’s with someone? They still follow each other and he seems like the kind of person you’d want to block right away

She’s Johnny Depps publicist so she’s just as bad news. 

Bigmac1162
1 hour ago, Ktaylor99 said:

So everyone would see this and there would be pics. 

Ya guys have to know this by now. Whatever they are - she wants people to know. 

This is very intriguing 

The way my fave always has d🍌ck i have to applaud. So iconic. Queen of the G.U.Ys and power bottoming. :firega:

Moonlight on Water

i never liked Christian Carino. he never seemed to be Gaga's type. he set some alarms off for me. maybe that's just me though.

she/her

LilyLark
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

That man looks like a good person.. I can’t explain why I think that but he just has that face.. idk

I’m also pretty sure pink hair will be her signature hairstyle this era 

It's a good sign, imo, that nobody knows his name (well, apparently there was some random twitter gossip that he's a wealthy Turkish businessman)....anyway, he and his friends obviously know how to be discreet.  It's interesting that Gaga is being public with him, too, but refraining from doing the full on People magazine roll out that many celebs do with new romantic partners and which she has also done in the past.

Modern Ecstasy2
2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

It's interesting that Gaga is being public with him, too, but refraining from doing the full on People magazine roll out that many celebs do with new romantic partners and which she has also done in the past.

Yeah. Every relationship is more private than the previous (which could be boundaries changing and/or her learning more about herself and what she needs), but I’m intrigued that with both this guy and Dan, she wanted the public to see pictures of her with them.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Yeah. Every relationship is more private than the previous (which could be boundaries changing and/or her learning more about herself and what she needs), but I’m intrigued that with both this guy and Dan, she wanted the public to see pictures of her with them.

I think it's interesting that with Dan there was a full on People magazine PR blitz and obviously staged photos. This seems...somewhat natural? Like she clearly wants people to know she has a new man as she can go months without being seen, but I can almost buy this is more "she knows she is going to get papped, and isn't trying to avoid them by using private areas/leaving through a backdoor/etc" versus "she called the paps for an actual set up." Obviously, she could have easily called the paps, too, but the lack of information is interesting....it's what makes me (tin foil hat, obvs.) think this is more serious/real, while Dan was a quasi-PR stunt.

Archived