Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga in Miami (1/31)

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

She would not be with someone who wasn't a good person :)

If I’m being honest I never got the good vibes from Taylor.. IDK why and I know majority of you would disagree but I thought he was there only for success that comes with being Gaga’s boyfriend. I’ve been a fan since 2009 and I noticed she doesn’t like getting public with her relationship. We could get few paparazzi pics with her boyfriends but it was never them talking about Gaga in every interview like Taylor did. And it could be argued they asked him about her but every celebrity can have a list of questions that can’t be asked. He was never shy or secretive while talking about Gaga.. Also let’s not mention the fact that he was literally unknown before he started dating her and then all of a sudden he got movie roles. 

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond heart99

So are we just not gonna talk about how Carino made a post today that could have lowkey made it look like they were together in Miami...

Sort of in love with this dropping right after. 
Not that I think it was timed that way, just more like serendipitous. 

Members hate me for it here, but I ain’t gonna stop saying the truth - he’s bad news bears and his new hobby is messing with LG. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Diamond heart99
5 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

She would not be with someone who wasn't a good person :)

😂😂😂😂 

Sorry. Just laughing at the irony I created in this thread. 

Regina George
Just now, Ktaylor99 said:

So are we just not gonna talk about how Carino made a post today that could have lowkey made it look like they were together in Miami...

Members hate me for it here, but I ain’t gonna stop saying the truth - he’s bad news bears and his new hobby is messing with LG. 

People on atrl were going mad about it. He was definitely trying to do something there with that post. 

Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

If I’m being honest I never got the good vibes from Taylor.. IDK why and I know majority of you would disagree but I thought he was there only for success that comes with being Gaga’s boyfriend. I’ve been a fan since 2009 and I noticed she doesn’t like getting public with her relationship. We could get few paparazzi pics with her boyfriends but it was never them talking about Gaga in every interview like Taylor did. And it could be argued they asked him about her but every celebrity can have a list of questions that can’t be asked. He was never shy or secretive while talking about Gaga.. Also let’s not mention the fact that he was literally unknown before he started dating her and then all of a sudden he got movie roles. 

It’s sort of like you and I were that “will they are won’t they” trope - that started out hating each other and ended up in love. :heart:

2 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Honestly I was very happy to see these pics of Gaga with a dude that was not Carino after that post :wtfga: Not that I really think she would get back with him but...  yeah, he knew what he was doing 

Diamond heart99
2 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

People on atrl were going mad about it. He was definitely trying to do something there with that post. 

And look how it slapped him in the face!! I’m living for it. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

It’s sort of like you and I were that “will they are won’t they” trope - that started out hating each other and ended up in love. :heart:

Truly! I love that concept! :heart:

Regina George
Just now, Thwack said:

These pictures remind of of those photos of her on the beach with speedy in 2009. Am I right, ladies? 

You’re totally right! Her face on that first photo is giving me major throwback vibes.

G U C C I
43 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

he’s just her type. salt and pepper hair. slightly older. does she order them from a catalog?

If she does she could be a saint and sent me a copy :ally:

also Carino has been slowly loosing his sh!t on insta for a few months now. He was posting the saddest sh!t for sympathy after the break up and slowly but surely he has become vindictive and now borderline   stalker-ish. I just f*cking know his ass has been going crazy to get attention from her over the last year and him blackmailing or threatening her lead to that ridiculous article about them speaking to each other again! And now he’s posting **** to purposely look like they were together :awkney:

Diamond heart99

I have brunch with Dan vibes honestly. Felt the same in Vegas. But as you all know I’m insanely jaded by all this stuff.

Ultimately as long as she’s happy, the one in control and that creeper keeps getting put in his place - that’s all that matters. But I ain’t gonna like go ape **** and squee over them, but we will see. 

Archived