series

Tv Series That Were Canceled Too Soon?

River

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee

THE SANTA CLARITA DIET. I'm crushed it didn't get renewed for a 4th season. Each season was better than the last and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think walking into s1, you had no idea what to expect, so it takes a few episodes to get into and maybe people didn't give it a chance...but it's so good. Come s2 you already knew what the tone is and it really felt like it grew into what it wanted to be.  :bradley: Plus, it felt like Timothy Olyphant was BORN to play the role. Seriously his comedic timing was incredible and I really think he made the show.

UnknownUser71
9 hours ago, tomdsgn said:

It was the right time but I still miss Nashville :cryga:❤️

ME TOO!

My fav TV show ever! And the MUSIC :koons: 

I miss it so much 

giphy.gif

JusKeepBreathin
47 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

Deadly Class

Famous in Love

The Mick

Scream Queens

Wait Deadly Class has already been canceled?

God damnit.

mad blood drive GIF by SYFY

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

10 hours ago, sillynate said:

Victorious 

Scream (not to be confused with Scream Queens) 

Two Broke Girls 

Scream shouldn't have existed in the first place. Should have been pre-cancelledT

Eighteen
6 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

I'm half way through s1 (I have extreme ADD, it's so hard for me to stay committed to a show) of The OA and it's SO GOOD :bradley: I can't believe I waited this long.

season 2 was even better (for me at least). the first ep of s.2 was slow but it got off after that

6 hours ago, Eighteen said:

season 2 was even better (for me at least). the first ep of s.2 was slow but it got off after that

Yes! I agree season 2 is insane and the ending blew my mind, I’m so pissed at Netflix I actually wanted to cancel my account lol

TheSlash

I didn't watch it but I wanna leave it here:

Swamp Thing didn't go past Season 1, despite 94% approval on Rotten Tomatoes:poot: . Also, it was already canceled for continuation after the Pilot aired :selena: . So of the planned 13 episodes only 10 actually were filmed and aired :selena:  :vegas: 

Ew, David!

Original Diva
18 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

- Smash (although the second season was quite bad) 

Yes smash! I didn't think season 2 was terrible... I didn't like the whole hit list storyline but it was still good. Dying for another season. 

excuse me no

Archived