Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
series

Tv Series That Were Canceled Too Soon?

River

Featured Posts

YourCureness
2 hours ago, D0P3 said:

Scream Queens season one was the sh*t. So AvantGarde, iconic wardrobe, lighting, the dialogues were hysterical and the cast was brilliant.

Such a shame it didn’t reach its full potential.  

Agree. One of the funniest and nost brilliant show during it's 1st season run. I honestly think that show is fit for Netflix consimers. Hopefully netflix will give it another go. 

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee
2 hours ago, Bounty said:

The OA 

Sense8

nice complex shows that had a unique storyline... now Netflix does like 192828 teen dramas that no one cares about or asked for

I'm half way through s1 (I have extreme ADD, it's so hard for me to stay committed to a show) of The OA and it's SO GOOD :bradley: I can't believe I waited this long.

SHALLOW
45 minutes ago, OBEY said:

The messy thing is that critics liked season 2 better :air: but fans hated season 2

That’s why ARTPOP isn’t rated that high :ohwell:

Just now, SHALLOW said:

That’s why ARTPOP isn’t rated that high :ohwell:

Tbh a season 3 with 8 episodes in season 1 style would be good. 

guccic0och

FIREFLY!!!!

MV5BNGEzYjIzZGUtNWI5YS00Y2IzLWIzMTQtMGJh

at least the cancellation brought us Serenity tho but still mad that this never carried on.

also, Witchblade

cc037c4041365f65327a6a60b1be06c8.jpg

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

EnigmaNecrotic1

The OA is the most recent tragedy cancellation. Truly unique and was on track to surpass Twin Peaks as my favorite series if all time. The cliffhanger ending will haunt me for the rest of my life. 

The Mist suffered from lack of budget, but the acting, storyline, and cast was phenomenal. Besides Six Feet Under and AHS season 1, they gave Frances Conroy her best character to shine in. And when she shines? She can not be beat.

Penny Dreadful had the best synopsis, ensemble, and trajectory of a show in recent history. To finish Eva Green's character and the story so prematurely was a travesty. I'm excited for the spin-off, but I am positive it will pale in comparison to the original series. 

Felonies? Loves it.

JusKeepBreathin

I forgot this gem.

MV5BMTUxNDU4MjY3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDI2

Hysterical!

And 

MV5BMjA2NzQ2MzUzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA4

Also hysterical!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived