💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

series

Tv Series That Were Canceled Too Soon?

River

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Scream Queens

I’m so f*** mad at Ryan for f*** up season 2 so bad. He really didn’t put any effort into it and all went to waste just cause of a really bad season.

I really hope they can make a season 3 with the spirit of season 1 

it's most likely getting rebooted for another season though according to ryan  :oops:

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
7 minutes ago, Wixson said:

Phoebe Waller-Bridge's Crashing! I loved that quirky, messy, little show. :giveup:

Also Fleabag :saladga:

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

it's most likely getting rebooted for another season though according to ryan  :oops:

I know but he announced that like 1/2 years ago already and then silence. Plus do we know if he’s gonna make a season 3 or he opted for the movie?

Scathach

Sense8 and The OA are the two cancellations I regret the most. Such inventive and unique shows. 

River
9 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I legit RAN to this thread to promote DOLLHOUSE and the OP did it already! I think I just met my soulmate. Hi @River 

Also: Sense8 

It was so ahead of it's time and had everything, mystery, action, amazing female leads, the Epitaph 1 and 2 were  amazing:firega:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Teal Ambition

JUSTICE FOR DEVIOUS MAIDS :grr: it ended on a major cliffhanger too

-The Whispers

-Santa Clarita Diet

-The Catch

-Blood & Oil

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

1 minute ago, Scathach said:

Sense8 and The OA are the two cancellations I regret the most. Such inventive and unique shows. 

There will never be a show like The OA. The most unique tv series I've ever seen in my life, it still impacts me to this day.

tumblr_oir5guCFRZ1v10hmvo1_540.gifv

River
10 minutes ago, LeBlanc said:

the-secret-circle.jpg

Justice!!!! Britt is amazing!

Then she was like wasted in Under The Dome:saladga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Scathach
2 minutes ago, Logan said:

There will never be a show like The OA. The most unique tv series I've ever seen in my life, it still impacts me to this day.

tumblr_oir5guCFRZ1v10hmvo1_540.gifv

And the ending of s2 was so great and truly never been done before. I so wish Netflix would have renewed for at least a final season.

Archived