GP votes Gaga & Bruno as best halftime shows of the decade

Runway

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911
29 minutes ago, Economy said:

These online stan votes are never representative of the general population anyway :neyde:

But slay I guess :vegas:

Lmao YouGov is a huge national pollster in the US, not an online stan poll :rip:

Gaga where she belongs! 

And Madonna and Katy Perry's subpar shows at the bottom :vegas:

giphy.gif

Economy
4 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Lmao YouGov is a huge national pollster in the US, not an online stan poll :rip:

Gaga where she belongs! 

And Madonna and Katy Perry's subpar shows at the bottom :vegas:

giphy.gif

I just feel like Stans are much more likely to go and vote for these things while most of the general public (ak over 90% of the population) can't be bothered to

Still tho, if it's a national poll still says something I guess. I'll take any slayage I can celebrate :woot:

tomsches
25 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

who is "The Who"?

Are you serious?

The Who is one of the most important and most influential bands in music history. 

Gagaloo911
Just now, Economy said:

I just feel like Stans are much more likely to go and vote for these things while most of the general public (ak over 90% of the population) can't be bothered to

Still tho, if it's a national poll still says something I guess. I'll take any slayage I can celebrate :woot:

I mean idk how representative this specific poll is nationally or of which demographics, but it's definitely a much better indicator than some random stan poll.

Also, YouGov polls a huge variety of topics from social issues, to politics, to the economy, so I wouldn't say it's a bunch of stans who voted for it like it would be on some tabloids website or Twitter poll. 

CannaeDrive
45 minutes ago, Economy said:

These online stan votes are never representative of the general population anyway :neyde:

But slay I guess :vegas:

This is definitely not an "online stan" voting scheme, it's a traditional scientific survey :

"Methodology: Total unweighted sample size was 1,280 US adults, which included 618 US adults who chose the best performance from one of the listed Super Bowl halftime performances. The percentages reported from the question “Which, if any, of the following do you believe was the best Super Bowl halftime show performance of the past decade?” reflect those who selected a performance, and excludes those who selected “Not applicable,” “don’t know,” or “none of these.” The figures have been weighted and are representative of all US adults (ages 18+). Interviews were conducted online between January 17 - 21, 2020."

https://today.yougov.com/topics/entertainment/articles-reports/2020/01/29/super-bowl-halftime-best-show-poll-survey

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Economy
Just now, CannaeDrive said:

This is definitely not an "online stan" voting scheme, it's a traditional scientific survey :

"Methodology: Total unweighted sample size was 1,280 US adults, which included 618 US adults who chose the best performance from one of the listed Super Bowl halftime performances. The percentages reported from the question “Which, if any, of the following do you believe was the best Super Bowl halftime show performance of the past decade?” reflect those who selected a performance, and excludes those who selected “Not applicable,” “don’t know,” or “none of these.” The figures have been weighted and are representative of all US adults (ages 18+). Interviews were conducted online between January 17 - 21, 2020."

https://today.yougov.com/topics/entertainment/articles-reports/2020/01/29/super-bowl-halftime-best-show-poll-survey

Ah ok so it was a reach out poll. Then I stan :lolly:

Guillaume Hamon
15 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

The Fact that Lady Gaga did it SOLO, :golfclap: Legend. 

Honestly she's a postar who arrived  one point away from the top-position by herself while this first spot was obtained by one of the most popular popstars associated to one of the most popular rock bands.

It's impressive as hell! :D Her having a popular guest would have been a first place for sure imo.

Guillaume Hamon
51 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

who is "The Who"?

It's the band whose music is used for every NCIS ( Les experts in France) version generic.

They were plagiarized by One Direction at some point.

marion 5 above madonna?

justin timberswamp above katy?

giphy.gif

angels forever, forever angels

Gaga was the best National Anthem too, ever.

Im surprised how correct this poll is. Bruno really did put on a great show. Those are the two I would have picked, him and Gaga.

1 hour ago, tomsches said:

Are you serious?

The Who is one of the most important and most influential bands in music history. 

I mean...

When you type "the w" on Google, "the who" still doesn't appear in the results. It may not be as big here as somewhere else

DeanWinchester
20 minutes ago, shane_c said:

Gaga was the best National Anthem too, ever.

Link?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Gracious Gaga
6 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Link?

Wait u have a Gaga daily account but never saw her national anthem ?

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived