💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Confirmed: Redone is not on LG6

BetrayedSTAN

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, BlackFluid said:

Every song on Born This Way & ARTPOP are better produced than anything he ever touched.

832231488b0374164760afcb46597af47062c1b5

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

I mean I think we knew this anyway lol shame she’s making her big electronic pop comeback without at least one song from him.

He was never mentioned so Idk why anyone would think he was involved :laughga: 

The night sky tells all

Just now, Deano said:

there’s not gonna be bad romance 2.0. 

Cause that's Judas

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Suuus said:

I cant see it because you used imgur why is it so hard to post pictures or videos here

Imgur blacklisted our website :rip: I guess we created too much traffic for them :lolly:

1 minute ago, BlackFluid said:

Every song on Born This Way & ARTPOP are better produced than anything he ever touched.

He produced Born This Way.

Bad Romance, Alejandro, Monster, So Happy I Could Die, Judas, Born This Way, Hair, Highway Unicorn (Road to Love), Scheiß, Angle Down, Gypsy, Just Dance, Love Game, Poker Face, Money Honey, Boys Boys Boys...

They make a great team. Their work resonates with the public in a big way. There is no reason why they can't continue to collaborate and grow as artists together for decades to come, like Elton and Bernie Taupin.

It would have been great to see the evolution of their work on LG6.

DeanWinchester
6 minutes ago, BlackFluid said:

Except he worked on songs in those album. I don't expect nor want RedOne in LG6 but this statement is ridiculous.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

2 minutes ago, BetrayedSTAN said:

Lol 

Judas..sheiße..hair are songs on born this way and produced by redone .. Educate yourself 

I mean yikes don't drag his production if you don't even know what he produced. :laughga:

BetrayedSTAN
Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

Good! 

Time for her to move on already, along with the rest of you who never stop going on about him. 

Sorry but u're acting like redone was the main producer of her last 3 albums .. 

Even in born this way he'was not the main producer lol and he only produced Judas.. Hair and sheiße. 

Just now, CyanLights said:

Imgur blacklisted our website :rip: I guess we created too much traffic for them :lolly:

Really? :rip: I thought it was a server error, I never thought img.ur hated us :bradley:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Deano said:

Gaga has to go forward with her music she can’t keep using the same producers every album. I’m sorry but there’s not gonna be bad romance 2.0. 

We already have that. It is called Judas. And that is enough tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gov Hooka

You all will stop with the RedOne disrespect rn. He made half of her hits. He made Bad Romance. Gaga will never top that and I want her to work with the guy who helped create that magic with her. Oh well

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Red said:

Really? :rip: I thought it was a server error, I never thought img.ur hated us :bradley:

That is what admin said at least when asked on some user status :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I feel bad that he’s no longer Involved in her career but I doubt they’re on bad terms. She’s simply just working with different producers and sounds and that’s fine too. 

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Red said:

Cause that's Judas

I thought Judas was Poker Face 2.0? :huh: :poot:

End Racism Now

Archived