Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Some More News: Vote for Pete!

Featured Posts

Eighteen

this primary really couldn't come to an end fast enough

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickens in Malibu

It's such a shame that this guy gets to be the first high-profile LGBT presidential contender...

Him, Bloomberg and Joe Biden are competing for the the title of the worst democratic content of 2020. Even Tom Steyer is better than him lol

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Florin

Maybe dont vote for Pete in Iowa, so he doesnt make 15% and all his votes go to Biden. :laughga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Florin
1 hour ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

It's such a shame that this guy gets to be the first high-profile LGBT presidential contender...

Him, Bloomberg and Joe Biden are competing for the the title of the worst democratic content of 2020. Even Tom Steyer is better than him lol

Yea. Biden, Bloomberg and Pete are the moderates who can actually win, so of course the Bernie supporters consider them the worst candidates. They have a chance. :pawsup:

  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickens in Malibu
6 minutes ago, Florin said:

Yea. Biden, Bloomberg and Pete are the moderates who can actually win, so of course the Bernie supporters consider them the worst candidates. They have a chance. :pawsup:

Bernie or Bust.

Biden, Bloomberg, Pete = Trump. Nothing will change with them, so might as well stay home.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Florin
27 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Bernie or Bust.

Biden, Bloomberg, Pete = Trump. Nothing will change with them, so might as well stay home.

If u dont get the impact Trump had these years, maybe u deserves 4 more years of Trump. :laughga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickens in Malibu
28 minutes ago, Florin said:

If u dont get the impact Trump had these years, maybe u deserves 4 more years of Trump. :laughga:

No, you guys deserve 4 more years of Trump

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timmers
2 hours ago, Biggest Fan said:

So he is no good ?

i wanted him to win

He's absolutely horrible. I turned against him when he lied about supporting M4A, the Green New Deal, and getting money out of politics. Every thing that's happened since then (everything in the video and some more that wasn't mentioned) has made me LOATHE him.

1 hour ago, Florin said:

Maybe dont vote for Pete in Iowa, so he doesnt make 15% and all his votes go to Biden. :laughga:

Actually Bernie's history in 2016 shows that he is likely to get FAR MORE votes in Iowa than polling suggests. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lion Heart

Bloomberg 2020

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...