💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What happened to Gwen Stefani?

Notget

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers
2 hours ago, bloom said:

The same thing that's happening to Gaga, tbh. 

We get it, you hate Gaga. You don't have to go to every thread just to say how much you despise her now. Get a job. Stay away from her.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

I mean she was never the type to frequently release anyways so i dont think anything happened...  people mature, change etc. I think she's still pretty cool judging from recent videos. 

Musery

Davian

I think she wasn’t feeling making solo music for a while so she took a very long break of 10 years (just like Fergie). But she did release an amazing record called This Is What The Truth Feels Like:pray: She did release a No Doubt album in between tho.

Imo she’s still cool and her live performances are fun! It’s normal that she acts different now and isn’t very punk anymore. Those were different times. I just hope she makes another pop solo album again. Because at this point it seems that all she cares about is Blake Shelton, The Voice and Vegas nnnn. I’m very happy that she’s happy, but I just hope she’ll stay true to herself.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

gypsy101

i know she and Gavin had several children so that may have had to do with the long break she took? i love her but yeah her drop in success from such a long break wasn’t a huge shocker

MonsterMom
4 hours ago, Notget said:

She was cool from No Doubt and the eras from 2004-2007 but she seemed to fall off hard after that. Now that she's in love with Blake Shelton she's giving me annoying middle-aged mom vibes. What happened? :triggered:

“Annoying middle-aged mom vibes”

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

that hurts :bradley:

Ally Campana
3 hours ago, bloom said:

The same thing that's happening to Gaga, tbh. 

OGH spotted 

Does it matter? Damage is done

she's coming to my country in two months and there's actually zero hype for her :messga:

... and now i just sit in silence.

This is what the truth feels like was a decent bop after bop album yet nobody supported it. :triggered:

SharkmanthaC

We’re some of you even alive when No Doubt was releasing music? Just wondering. :ladyhaha:
I was never a big Gwen fan  just didn’t like her style of music  I’m not sure her old style would be popular today. The song she did with Blake at the Grammys was okay. But Blake is big in country. 

anyway, stream one of Gwen’s best songs. :vegas:

she/her/hers

Married the Night

She stalled her own career. She left no doubt and had a massively successful solo career. She put out two great albums.

Then she tried to go back to no doubt the the public just didn’t care about them as a band anymore.

By the time she realized she should have stuck with her solo career, people didn’t care about that anymore either. She waited years and years to put out another solo project. Way too long.  Combine that with the new steaming era and Lady Gaga filling the need for an over-the-top pop star, she must didn’t stick. 

The same thing kind of happened with Fergie. 

MonsterMom

She had a ton of hits and made a fortune, married a d**k, had 3 kids, divorced the d**k, Then she found someone she really loves and is now enjoying having a loving stable life making music with him, raising her kids and collecting that Vegas check! 
:queenga:

Not to mention she has the BEST plastic surgeon around! She looks younger than she did when she was 30! Also @Renie find out who her Dr. is :ladyhaha:

1 hour ago, Antonoff said:

she's coming to my country in two months and there's actually zero hype for her :messga:

that’s actually sad. she’s so underrated now

Archived