rumor

Video & photos of Enigma props in Miami

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Why is it wrong tho? People in here were complaining that they wouldn't be able to go to Vegas and now that the show is being livestreamed for the whole world, you aren't happy neither.

Are you somehow insinuating that watching a livestream of a show that, as mentioned, fans never really  liked or wanted in the first place, is the same as watching it in person? Because that seems to be what you're insinuating, and if that's the case, I guess I should just Google search photos of all the places that I want to visit in the world, and call it a life.

4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Fans are just tired of the year-old show that they never really liked or wanted in the first place.

THIS. I'm not at all surprised though. Lazy Gaga disappoints again. 

we been knew, i dont care honestly
i wish she would just change that ugly spray tan neon lipstick blue wig scary green outfit look she had been going on 

imma cut a bitch

Bradley

It's obviously gonna be Enigma which is fine because it's one of her best shows.

People, it's not that hard to realise that it takes months of preparation to pull together a new show, especially if you guys were expecting new music. You have to rehearse new choreography, new positions, new lyrics, new dialogue, also the pre-rehearsal planning takes up tons of time.

Gaga simply doesn't have the time to do that right now. She's been seen in the studio with Bloodpop and Burns for weeks now, what gives you the impression that she's rehearsing for something new?

She's busy creating new music and that's wonderful, the album is more important than a one-off show right now.

Bradley

I'm glad that we're getting professionally filmed footage. I love that show and it changed my life and it's nice to hear the vocals with more clarity and see the outfits and choreography up close without the camera shaking.

Phaye Monster

Can’t believe y’all are mad that we’re getting professional recordings of Enigma, a show designed for monsters including several fan favourites, and yet you’re still complaining

I’m excited nonetheless:enigma:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

I would not complain if we got a professionally recorded J + P... not at all no ma'am

3 points in and ready for more

Unless we get a new single/album announcement today I don't care if it's another Enigma show or not.

The new era od upon us.

We can take one more Enigma before the slayage starts.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

InsomniaMonster69

Gaga will perform enigma. Cause it's the last time she will perform it. 

And the end of the show she'll perform the LG6 lead single and announce the album release date. 

When she goes back to Vegas. The new enigma will be full whit LG6 songs.

And befor someone else will say it:

Yes - my username says it all.

SwissMonster

Y‘all there are events before Gaga‘s this will just be the stage for the full weekend. I doubt Gaga brings her own stage. This still means nothing

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

FameHookah
2 hours ago, malazam said:

Yup until that neon make up and outfit goes to hell where it belongs we will complaint :ladyhaha:

The WIG dont forget that ugly thing.

She should use the one she has when she sings Poker Face

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
1 hour ago, bloom said:

Are you somehow insinuating that watching a livestream of a show that, as mentioned, fans never really  liked or wanted in the first place, is the same as watching it in person? Because that seems to be what you're insinuating, and if that's the case, I guess I should just Google search photos of all the places that I want to visit in the world, and call it a life.

THIS. I'm not at all surprised though. Lazy Gaga disappoints again. 

Yeah.. mte, never got into that show, she acts so badly and weird + some of the outfits and wigs + makeup are ugly and messy af.

What kind of broke ass FameGa thing is this? She's repeating enema lite at every event.. 

Atleast FameGa was actually broke, and even then she had tons of different sets aside from the fame ball.

Also her vocals sounded pretty bad at apollo so im not that hyped for that either.

WTF is MDNA

Archived