Sign in to follow this  
politics

Biden won’t commit to supporting Sanders if he is Nominee

Featured Posts

HorusRa2

Oh, look, another establishment figure who isn’t willing to #VoteBlueNoMatterWho. This is AFTER pledging to do so last June.  HMMM. Makes you think. 

What does GGD think of this new development?

Edited by HorusRa2
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

Oh, look, another establishment figure who isn’t willing to #VoteBlueNoMatterWho. This is AFTER pledging to do so last June.  HMMM. Makes you think. 

What does GGD think of this new development?

It depend on how he's (Biden) is treated.  This isn't helping.

You guys are cherry picking facts. Stop trying so hard.

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Marilyn MonHoe

I’m expecting GGD centrists to either agree with him or say nothing, just like with Hillary.

Party unity is only ever used as a weapon against progressives. Apparently centrists can do whatever they want without any repercussions.

• Thanks 16

M Monstre

Remember how every Dem keeps saying, "We HaVe To UnItE tHiS cOuNtRy!", "wE mUsT uNitE tHe VoTeRs!"

Yeah...looks like that's just a bullshit talking point.

• Thanks 11

Nikolai Barrow

Yup. It's very clear that a lot of centrist would rather a Republican president than a left wing one. Pretty sad. Can you imagine how much Bernie would be trashed if he lost the primary and didn't support the winner?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

HorusRa2
8 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It depend on how he's (Biden) is treated.  This isn't helping.

You guys are cherry picking facts. Stop trying so hard.

Cherry picking? Then why do people like you tell me I have to vote for the nominee or it’s a vote for Trump. Does that mean Biden could possibly vote for Trump and isn’t that worth all the condemnation you’ve given me since this primary started? You are a HYPOCRITE. 

• Thanks 5

Democrats 2020

Joe knows he's got this with the South on his side. He'll win just like when Obama won the south primaries by heavy margins. Looks like he's unbothered by speculation.

• LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

Ronald Allen

Also in 2018 Moderate Dems took the house with a few progressives in true blue cities.  Biden and Obama came here to Michigan ,now our new woman  dem GOV will give the rebute to trumps SOTU.  Michigan is blue ,gotta a awesome Sec of State that allows same day registration , and badass Attorney General. All are strong dem woman.

You can go vote in the primary now, pick who YOU want.  I prefer Biden cause he can stand in day one and know how to command the office of POTUS

. Bernie is grumpy and dont even like hugging lol. Or Mayo Pete even! VOTE !!!!  Lets RETIRE trump and trumpism.:sis::fthis:

Edited by Ronald Allen
spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!! Zaza
  • Sad 1

Morphine Prince

All the “unity” talk by the center-right Democrats has always been BS. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Ronald Allen
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

All the “unity” talk by the center-right Democrats has always been BS. 

Ill vote whoever the nominee is:staymad: we cant lose to trump again. Vote blue no matter if its Bernie,Biden, Warren. Unity , cause repubs hated trump yet they showed up in droves cause a supreme court seat will be up soon and they stole our other one in 2016.  Lets give em some karma!  A new american majority who will retire trumpism.:kiss: In Michigan trump won by 11k votes and a total of 177k helped him win . We gotta unite against this tyranny and hate..:staymad:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!! Zaza
  • YAAAS 1

Brainiac
9 minutes ago, AllThingsGaga said:

Joe knows he's got this with the South on his side. He'll win just like when Obama won the south primaries by heavy margins. Looks like he's unbothered by speculation.

Not if Bernie sweeps Iowa, New Hampshire and Nevada which is looking VERY likely at this point. That type of momentum will easily destroy Joe's southern "firewall".

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

HorusRa2

Just so it’s clear. I posted this article to point out that despite Bernie repeatedly saying he will support whoever the nominee is as he did last election, people like Biden feel entitled to Bernie supporters but do not return the same in exchange. It shouldn’t even be a question so I’m told. We should be voting for the democrat no matter what. I just find it incredulous that when some people get to say “ehh maybe,” that they get a free pass but when *I* say it here in GGD, I am vote shamed by the VBNMW cult on GGD. 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 4