šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

HDD: Major music announcement incoming

nenhures

Featured Posts

Reality
1 minute ago, alienwhore said:

THIS.Ā If she hasĀ to announce something, she will definitely do it on Wednesday. And if not, she will drop it by surprise on Friday.

And well... if nothing happens on Wednesay or Friday, then it will be officially OVERĀ Ā :selena:

She also doesn't have to announce anything either, though.

Remember, Gaga has said multiple times that she wants this album to be a surprise. I wouldn't put it past her to just drop it on Friday without saying a single world up until then.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Godmatica
4 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

She also doesn't have to announce anything either, though.

Remember, Gaga has said multiple times that she wants this album to be a surprise. I wouldn't put it past her to just drop it on Friday without saying a single world up until then.Ā 

I know, I said the announcement thing because of what HDD said... but yeah, releasing it on Friday by surprise it's an option too!

GagaUnderYou

I think her team should wait until the Superbowl hype dies from JLO & Shakira. They will be back charting for at least two weeks.Ā 

StupidLoveBis
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I think her team should wait until the Superbowl hype dies from JLO & Shakira. They will be back charting for at least two weeks.Ā 

Two weeks? I don't think so. A few days probably, but not two weeks.

Andreu
12 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

two days at max sis

10 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

They waited the whole 2019 because they thought Adele and Rihanna would be releasing... and in the end none of them did

They should just release the damn thing already, if it is good, it will succeed, no matter the superbowl, dua lipa, trump, coronavirus or whatever thing is happening

OpenHeartedMonster

If Gaga really wants the drop to be a surprise, she won't release or surprise drop it next friday because then it wouldn't be that much of a surpriseĀ :sweat:Ā Do you know what I mean? She would have to surprise drop it on a day we least expect her toĀ 

6 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

If Gaga really wants the drop to be a surprise, she won't release or surprise drop it next friday because then it wouldn't be that much of a surpriseĀ :sweat:Ā Do you know what I mean? She would have to surprise drop it on a day we least expect her toĀ 

What would be a surprise is which song will it be. Either SL or a different one. Because as one member said hereĀ before, if she announces SL everyone would be searching and eventually findĀ the leak before its official release

3 hours ago, zerojk said:

They waited the whole 2019 because they thought Adele and Rihanna would be releasing... and in the end none of them did

They should just release the damn thing already, if it is good, it will succeed, no matter the superbowl, dua lipa, trump, coronavirus or whatever thing is happening

It is said that Rihanna pushedĀ her album for a summer release, so if Gaga starts her rollout on Feb.7 for an April/May release, Rihanna on summer, Adele on fall, every diva will have their own spotlight. Sales/chart-wise

Archived