opinion

Gaga ended Linda Perry at the Grammys

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

RAMROD
1 minute ago, ThatBinch said:

I want a biscuit.Ā 

Bake itĀ :ally:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

nenhures
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I know. But still..., it is in the same box with Macarena, which is also legendary Summer beatsĀ :enigma:

Ā 

Ma'am you better put some respect on What's Up's name. We don't claim the person who sang so let's take a page out of her book and claim she wasn't involved in its creation but the song transcends our galaxy, space and time.

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Ma'am you better put some respect on What's Up's name. We don't claim the person who sang so let's take a page out of her book and claim she wasn't involved in its creation but the song transcends our galaxy, space and time.

Tru.

https://youtu.be/ZZ5LpwO-An4

:music:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Doncho

Its so good to see Gaga winning over her. HOWEVER Linda was right. Remember how Gaga wasnt credited at the Emmys because she didnt wrote enough on the song? Yeah...Ā :smh:

Anderson123

Well sheā€™s being honest about it and could be true. Iā€™m actually glad she didnā€™t get an Oscar for that song, Shallow deserves it more and she worked really hard for it. Yā€™all just looking for reasons to hate on whoever doesnā€™t kiss Gagaā€™s ass all the time.Ā 
Ā 

Thereā€™s nothing wrong with being a ā€œone hit wonderā€. Linda has quite an extensive career that she sould beĀ proud of, being a co-writer and producer of Pinkā€™s Missundaztood, Christinaā€™s Stripped albums, among many other projects.Ā 

ltlmnstr
3 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Pinkā€™s Missundaztood

Yeah Pink even had a doc saying her friendship with Linda Perry fizzled out after. Linda Perry was her role model and after working together disillusioned her views on her.

Lindaā€™s always had an attitude problem. People work with her get awards and praise and then the friendship crumbles. I blame jealous and ego.Ā 

1 hour ago, LGs LM said:

Sounded like she was bitter because she wasn't nominated and took her anger out towards Gaga. The fact that Gaga respects her a lot and even covered one of her songs and she did this. Wow.

Yeah she was mad she didn't get nominated. She feels having LG gives it an advantage. That's true but then she should have done the same. There are plenty of pop stars who would be happy to accept a writing credit.

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Doncho said:

Ā HOWEVER Linda was right. Remember how Gaga wasnt credited at the Emmys because she didnt wrote enough on the song? Yeah...Ā :smh:

The Oscars are very relax with how much of a song you wrote, they'll nominate you anyway unlike the Emmys.

I think gaga had a 10% writing on TIHTY no? Imo folks who made a tenth of the song should get their nom', I prefer the Oscar rules and not just because it helped gaga lol. :D

Doncho
47 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

The Oscars are very relax with how much of a song you wrote, they'll nominate you anyway unlike the Emmys.

I think gaga had a 10% writing on TIHTY no? Imo folks who made a tenth of the song should get their nom', I prefer the Oscar rules and not just because it helped gaga lol. :D

True, but the fact that Linda Perry said what she said in the middle of the Oscar campaign was intentional. She wanted Gaga and Diane to lose

GagaTheExplorer

OMG! If it wasn't for this B-hotch Gaga would have been credited in TIHTY Emmy win and she would be only one Tony Award away from the EGOT statusĀ :grr:

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, Doncho said:

True, but the fact that Linda Perry said what she said in the middle of the Oscar campaign was intentional. She wanted Gaga and Diane to lose

I think the same.

It was nasty!

Archived