💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love + MV out on Feb 7th!

Hurem

Featured Posts

SwissMonster
4 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

And why people who don't like SL should leave then?

Not the once who don‘t like it.... people who complaine all the time should leave...thats a difference 

Instead of wasting your time by complaining why just not stan someone else? thats my point

SwissMonsterÂźïž - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miguemonster

Literally is this a Gaga fan site or a place to drag her? Y’all are the most negative, condescending people. Do you think she comes here and is proud to have you as fans? If I were her I would never want to release anything because of the negativity. 

PlanetChromatica
12 minutes ago, Tayko said:

It sounds like fashion of his love + perfect illusion it's just not that good if you fell in love with early Gaga stuff ur not going to enjoy it

It's a perfect parade / drag song but for the GP it's not going to make it imo :triggered:

I want a dark crazy electric song again from Gaga just one please :bradley:

11 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

I love gaga and i love all gaga albuns

but yes, this song will become gaga best flop for two reasons:

1) It's gaga worst lead

2) the song leaked

this song is real catchy BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT sounds forced, empty and silly, barely relationable. Only old and nostalgic gays think this will be successful lol

pi looks like a masterpiece close to that

I even doubt gaga composing skills when I hear SL, someone who wrote shallow and bad romance delivering sl, is deplorable. 

I wouldn't have problem with this song if it was a song by katy perry or Ava max, but wait it's ****ing lady gaga, the live legend.I know the album will be filled with amazing songs, but interscope makes poor singles choices.

I will be dragged by every gay in this site but :kiss:

I'm so done with this site, "fans" saying Stupid Love is too basic for Gaga, I'm sorry but are you an actual fan of Gaga? Have you heard Just Dance? LoveGame? Alejandro? Poker Face? John Wayne? Her early songs are her most pop, dance, not so serious, fun songs.

Can this fanbase just support her for once? Even before ASIB and Shallow dropped "fans" on here were condemning the movie and saying that Shallow would flop. Just a bunch of negative people claiming to be fans.

Leblanc

Anyone else feel like people show up outta the woodwork just to chat sh*t about how this will flop etc.?

I know people can discuss it or whatever but people love to revel in their ego sometimes, like get over it?

I always let the good ones go

nenhures

Gaga making home of sexuals fight over the supposed chart success of an unreleased song. And they say she's no longer controversial :enigma:

KarmaPolice
Just now, ArtyRoberto said:

I'm so done with this site, "fans" saying Stupid Love is too basic for Gaga, I'm sorry but are you an actual fan of Gaga? Have you heard Just Dance? LoveGame? Alejandro? Poker Face? John Wayne? Her early songs are her most pop, dance, not so serious, fun songs.

They were far from being basic tho.

Erich Johnson
2 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Everyone acting like they are something better then SL

Yet you will see those same bottoms bop their asses off when it comes on in the club, in the car, etc... :ladyhaha:

we do 

but we want to move our two neurons as much as our buttocks

:ohwell:

1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Not who don‘t like.... people who complain all the time should leave...thats a difference 

You're the one complaining about opinions that fans have regarding a leaked supposed messy Gaga single, while Gaga is "thinking about Kobe" and tells us to stop.

Ain't nobody needs to leave. 

PlanetChromatica
7 minutes ago, Tayko said:

The "oh oh oh oh oh.." part is really a choice :awkney:

Ps: I love you sm Gaga but girl.. :triggered:

I will still stream it and buy it like a puppet dw girls:staymad:

Just Dance, gonna be ok, do-do-do do

Luna Lovegood
12 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

No. Katy and Ava made better chorus than GaGa. Period. 

Thank you Dr. R@pist Luke :pray:

luna’s advocate

PlanetChromatica
1 minute ago, KarmaPolice said:

They were far from being basic tho.

That's my point, SL is not basic.

KarmaPolice
Just now, ArtyRoberto said:

That's my point, SL is not basic.

It is compared to Just Dance, Poker Face, etc... even tho they were pop and fun there was nothing that sounded like that on the radio at that time. Now Gaga is taking a step back, using a sound she already used which honestly doesn't bring much on the table.

illySpencer
1 minute ago, River Phoenix said:

Thank you Dr. R@pist Luke :pray:

LOL, if only i was true... 

1 minute ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Can this fanbase just support her for once? Even before ASIB and Shallow dropped "fans" on here were condemning the movie and saying that Shallow would flop. Just a bunch of negative people claiming to be fans.

Everyone here is very happy she won two grammies last night for ASIB, we all support her accomplishments.

We don't have to eat up everything ever released by Gaga. For example, I hated "Dope".

BUT, did you really just compare SL to the Fame songs? How dare you.
SL sounds more like "Stache"'s Zedd-produced brother if anything, and the lyrics are just shallower than anything Gaga has ever created. Funny thing is she didn't even put SL out! How can you say you're supporting her if you're defending her over a leak?!

4 minutes ago, ArtyRoberto said:

I think she's the best artist in this industry and probably already a Legend I love her but it's not a reason for me to like everything she does.. 

Don't compare masterpiece like Alejandro and Poker Face to stupid love please :awkney:

đŸ‡«đŸ‡· My english sucks

• Admin locked this topic

Archived