💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love + MV out on Feb 7th!

Hurem

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water
9 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

I haven’t listened to SL (only snippets and intro) can you summarise for me the song? Is it a bop and radio friendly? Do you think it’ll do well for the GP?

It's like Born This Way when it comes to the vibe and style. You feel like dancing to it and being carefree. It's not chill carefree like Fashion!. Along with BTW, it also sounds like The Queen but with Gaga's modern voice. It's radio friendly and i see it becoming popular. Definitely refreshing and it's not like the recent pop we've been getting from Ed Sheeran, Justin Bieber, etc. It's like a cold glass of lemonade on a hot Summer day.

I'm sorry i just love it so ****ing much and i don't know why but I'm crying over the song again

she/her

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ModernEcstasy

I want to believe, but this is a basic strategy when releasing new music. Gaga and her team are still not on that level :teehee:

23 minutes ago, Miracle said:

BlackoutZone is the source and he's extremely reliable, has teased lots of stuff that came true and also was the first one to give us info about Stupid Love lol

I thought mr S was first?

10 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

I haven’t listened to SL (only snippets and intro) can you summarise for me the song? Is it a bop and radio friendly? Do you think it’ll do well for the GP?

It sounds like fashion of his love + perfect illusion it's just not that good if you fell in love with early Gaga stuff ur not going to enjoy it

It's a perfect parade / drag song but for the GP it's not going to make it imo :triggered:

I want a dark crazy electric song again from Gaga just one please :bradley:

đŸ‡«đŸ‡· My english sucks

Erich Johnson

I love gaga and i love all gaga albuns

but yes, this song will become gaga best flop for two reasons:

1) It's gaga worst lead

2) the song leaked

this song is real catchy BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT sounds forced, empty and silly, barely relationable. Only old and nostalgic gays think this will be successful lol

pi looks like a masterpiece close to that

I even doubt gaga composing skills when I hear SL, someone who wrote shallow and bad romance delivering sl, is deplorable. 

I wouldn't have problem with this song if it was a song by katy perry or Ava max, but wait it's ****ing lady gaga, the live legend.I know the album will be filled with amazing songs, but interscope makes poor singles choices.

I will be dragged by every gay in this site but :kiss:

Just now, Tayko said:

It sounds like fashion of his love + perfect illusion it's just not that good if you fell in love with early Gaga stuff ur not going to enjoy it

It's a perfect parade / drag song but for the GP it's not going to make it imo :triggered:

I want a dark crazy electric song again from Gaga just one please :bradley:

Yes, like a Dance In The Dark.

ydnmnme

Can you just... be excited about new Gaga’s era without complaining and saying she’ll flop? :saladga:

đŒ đ’č𝑜𝓃'𝓉 đ“Œđ’¶đ“ƒđ“ƒđ’¶ đ’·đ‘’ đ’¶đ“đ‘œđ“ƒđ‘’ đ’»đ‘œđ“‡đ‘’đ“‹đ‘’đ“‡, đ’·đ“Šđ“‰ đŒ đ’žđ’¶đ“ƒ đ’·đ‘’ đ“‰đ‘œđ“ƒđ’Ÿđ‘”đ’œđ“‰

1 minute ago, ydnmnme said:

Can you just... be excited about new Gaga’s era without complaining and saying she’ll flop? :saladga:

exactly!

Teal Ambition

Here are the posts:

Screen-Shot-2020-01-28-at-10-44-39-AM.pnScreen-Shot-2020-01-28-at-10-43-23-AM.pn

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

1 minute ago, ydnmnme said:

Which new era? Why is everyone trying to make this happen yet it won't. Like gaga said, can y'all stop?

3 minutes ago, Erich Johnson said:

I love gaga and i love all gaga albuns

but yes, this song will become gaga best flop for two reasons:

1) It's gaga worst lead

2) the song leaked

this song is real catchy BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT sounds forced, empty and silly, barely relationable. Only old and nostalgic gays think this will be successful lol

pi looks like a masterpiece close to that

I even doubt gaga composing skills when I hear SL, someone who wrote shallow and bad romance delivering sl, is deplorable. 

I wouldn't have problem with this song if it was a song by katy perry or Ava max, but wait it's ****ing lady gaga, the live legend.I know the album will be filled with amazing songs, but interscope makes poor singles choices.

I will be dragged by every gay in this site but :kiss:

I think you're totally right. That "look at me, look at me" part made me go "eww really?".

GovFameHooker

Well song + MV release on 7th Feb sounds possible actually

a friend of mine is dating a guy from LA who claims to have been on a 3 day filming (22-24th Jan) session for Stupid Love MV

ofc this sounds like a ‚my mom works for Netflix‘ kinda story so I don‘t even claim anything.

But I think 7th Feb is very likely to happen! 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived