Justin On Ellen: Justin Bieber Was Nervous to Commit to Now Wife Hailey

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

This was very upsetting to watch. 

He is clearly unwell. 

Whether it be mental health problems, drugs or (most likely) both - Justin looks and is behaving like someone who is hurting. 

And I know it's not cool on here to be compassionate towards other pop stars, but personal views aside, I think it is very sad to see someone struggle so publicly. 

Scooter Braun really is a terrible person. How can this happen on the watch of a manager? 

Not good. 

subtext / fantasy

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

Scooter Braun really is a terrible person. How can this happen on the watch of a manager? 

Not good. 

Scooter feeds off of this, ariana going through the manchester bombing and her ex dying, demi and drugs (which is why he signed her), justin and whatever he's going through. He loves to make his artists go through **** while he plans their "comeback" to cash in from their success 

2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Scooter feeds off of this, ariana going through the manchester bombing and her ex dying, demi and drugs (which is why he signed her), justin and whatever he's going through. He loves to make his artists go through **** while he plans their "comeback" to cash in from their success 

I think most of his artists are overworked except Demi.

As for Ariana I can already tell she's exhausted, her last performance at the Grammys was weird 

Teal Ambition

It's quite sad seeing how uncomfortable and fidgety he's gotten when he's in social situations these last few years. He doesn't look ready (or healthy for that matter) to get back into his musical career and I can see him cancelling the tour at one point. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

LaMaisonGaga
17 minutes ago, ANTI WP said:

Lets not do this to him .... Mr handsome 

13 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

really? you're free to say you hate his haircut/his mustache/his outfit, but to say he's ugly is just not cool :koons:

still won‘t change the fact that he looks BAD like I could go onÂ đŸ€Ą

lamaisongaga.com

OMonster
7 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

It's absolutely atrocious. 

He's there for his 20% and it's clear he does not care about the wellbeing of his artists.

It's so sad.

subtext / fantasy

ANTI WP
26 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Born this way.mp3 left the chat  :rip:

OMonster
11 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Isn't a little unkind, though, to judge someone by their physical appearance? 

Spoiler

You are entitled to your opinion on his attractiveness of course, but calling someone ugly or 'bad' seems out of place - or at least, it should be out of place - on a Gaga forum. 

subtext / fantasy

yes and
17 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

I can be wrong, but I guess Scooter is not the only manager of them. I mean he is responsible for some major stuff, but he doesn't work with them for 24/7 as Bobby with Gaga for instance. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

20 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

really? you're free to say you hate his haircut/his mustache/his outfit, but to say he's ugly is just not cool :koons:

So true.. 

If Justin is ugly 99% of the guy on earth are ugly too 

BTW he has lime desease and he's no longer 17 yo people change he's still hot for my eyes. 

He looks anxious and depressed no need to make fun of that.. 

đŸ‡«đŸ‡· My english sucks

Archived