Featured Posts

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BradleyCooper
34 minutes ago, Economy said:

burst your bubble GIF by Malaea

:noparty:

OR she'll perform the entirety of LG6 and we'll be bald for all eternity :party:

Harris Walz 2024

It's Gaga. It's what you wanted. Live streamed. Super polished. Let's enjoy. Doesn't happen much at all lately.

gaga thoughts GIF

ShayCristoforo
1 hour ago, Economy said:

Besides if it's a really good performance it will also get some attention and views on social media

Nowadays it's not just about live views. It's when something makes it to trending and is shared on social media etc

Ppl who argue award shows for example like the Grammys are dying exposure because if falling ratings forget that many ppl who no longer whatch it live and make up the ratings audience will still see highlights online later

If this performance is good and trends, a lot of people will still see it

Exactly. The MOMENTS will have people talking and circling back to check it out for themselves. 
It's not so much: "Did you watch the VMA's?"  as it is: "Gurrrl, did you see 'Miley whats good'??"

If LG6 lead happens at SSN, it'll be: OMG GAGA PERFORMED HER NEW SINGLE.
Doesn't matter where, doesn't matter when, why, how... the point is that people will want to see it for themselves. 
Sure we have Dua Lipa and Ariana and all that, but Gaga truly is an enigma. She is intriguing and captivating, and she's had us eating out of her hand for years.

Even if some people don't want to admit it, Gaga is 100% interesting. period.   

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, S0436 said:

11pm start?  That seems really late, I think it will not be a PG friendly show then after all! 

“Stop taking pictures of my p***y!!!!” :derpga:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Lawrence

I'm still confused at what time this will start in the UK? I need to decide how drunk I will get on Saturday night to make sure I stay awake... 

drunk on one GIF

ImpossiblePrincess
23 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

I'm still confused at what time this will start in the UK? I need to decide how drunk I will get on Saturday night to make sure I stay awake... 

drunk on one GIF

Isn’t 11pm ET 4AM here in the UK

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

StarstruckIllusion

The way we’re all gonna win regardless of Stupid Love is performed or not 🥰🥰

Archived