Dua Lipa - Physical

Regina George

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
27 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Is this the track that the ATRL insider said sounded like a song from LG6? 

Yes

BlingNotTheMusic
23 minutes ago, shoful said:

I can’t believe no album announcement yet

I thought it was moved to 1st week of February...

EDIT: Nvm. I could've sworn I read/heard her say the album would be out late Jan, then it was move to Feb. But there's so set date. 

I was super into Dua and went to see her live a couple of times before the album even came out, but then I lost interest because she kind of became this basic Topshop girl and lost what made her special to me 

but tbh she has been serving since Don’t Start Now so i’m excited

apparently were getting the preorder too, and I just hope the album won’t be released in May or whatever 

who will love me when the night is over

Why do I feel like this era is going to be Gaga vs Dua with the mass majority saying Dua did it better?

Im already annoyed. 

I LOVE GGD
1 hour ago, homomo said:

Inb4 Gaga sold the original LG6 to Dua Lipa:diane:

Imagine if she actually did it so she could invest more into her make up brand 

funny face wow GIF

lol

I don't get where's all the hype coming from... she's wearing a white sports top and rocking blonde rooted hair... what's exciting whatsoever about this? :awkney:

Idk why but I can't get into her. Don't stop now and future nostalgia did nothing to me :bradley:

Kindness rules all.

Regina George
3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I don't get where's all the hype coming from... she's wearing a white sports top and rocking blonde rooted hair... what's exciting whatsoever about this? :awkney:

Well majority found it exciting.. the question is why it’s not exciting? :awkney: She released 2 amazing songs and this is third and seems like it will be the best one from Future Nostalgia. If you don’t enjoy her that’s okay tho. Not everyone can have good taste! :bon:

28 minutes ago, Doot said:

Why do I feel like this era is going to be Gaga vs Dua with the mass majority saying Dua did it better?

Im already annoyed. 

Well I think Gaga needs some healthy competition. Ladies need to step up their game and at the end we’ll get two amazing 80s inspired albums that we all need. I would also be here for Dua collaboration where they’ll show us that there’s no competition. 

I am so proud of Dua and the artist she has become. She also has a clear vision for this album. So excited. 

FutureNostalgia
1 hour ago, Spock said:

I was super into Dua and went to see her live a couple of times before the album even came out, but then I lost interest because she kind of became this basic Topshop girl and lost what made her special to me 

but tbh she has been serving since Don’t Start Now so i’m excited

apparently were getting the preorder too, and I just hope the album won’t be released in May or whatever 

April  :flop:

Archived