Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie's rise is dangerous to Gaga

Bobbins

Featured Posts

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol u knew what u were doing making this post. 9 pages in an hour, we luv a trouble starter! yass hunny, get dat trending post for the month! :firega:

1 hour ago, Bobbins said:

She's not. Her talent and power will have longevity. She squashed Ariana Grande's peak like a fly and she'll do the same with everyone else. 

Ariana will have longevity.  She's still just getting started even though she's been around a while.  Not winning a Grammy will be unimportant in the grand scheme of things.  Not saying Billie won't also have longevity ... idk.

I live outside the space time continuum.

LUCARTPOP

Screaming at more than the majority of y'all thinking Gaga could reach her 2010 peak - let alone pass Billie's peak, again this age. :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Steve Harrington said:

Screaming at more than the majority of y'all thinking Gaga could reach her 2010 peak - let alone pass Billie's peak, again this age. :lmao: 

well she kind of did with ASIB

Lord Temptation
4 minutes ago, Steve Harrington said:

Not the same peak again but a repeak. Different concept. Of course it would be impossible to break a record from 2010 when digital and physical sales were hundreds of percent more valuable than what they are today, while streaming and YouTube barely existed.

Gaga’s repeak is one of the greatest comebacks of all time.

TimisaMonster

Billie may be more popular as are most new artists in the beginning of their careers, but Billie doesn't even have the same look, sound, or concepts as Gaga...they are 2 completely different artists, so I don't see what all the fuss is about. If anything, Interscope is happy to have another major artist on their label. 

In due time, I'm sure Gaga is gonna have big budget videos and promo again like the old days...I just hope she actually sticks with it this time. Her comeback to pop music needs to be perfectly executed.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Gaga fans are literally becoming the new Madonna fans. I might have to stop claiming this fan base if this continues lol.

myusername

Well, at least the billie's kindergarden is finally accepting their fave is another pop girl and not an indie artist. 

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

HorusRa2
34 minutes ago, Steve Harrington said:

To be fair, it's not an apples to apples comparison. But I get what you mean. Gaga has transcended to a different stage in her career to where the highs are just different (ASIB as an example was great, and only shallow was a big radio song, and let's not talk about music videos because gaga's have been terrible since at least ARTPOP). 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived