opinion

Billie's rise is dangerous to Gaga

Bobbins

Featured Posts

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bobbins said:

She's not. Her talent and power will have longevity. She squashed Ariana Grande's peak like a fly and she'll do the same with everyone else. 

I doubt it

PopThatArt
5 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

So now that Billie Eilish the biggest popstar in the world winning 5 Grammys (4 in the major categories), and a future Oscar with the Bond song, Interscope will be prioritizing her over Gaga. This is dangerous especially because Billie markets her self with the 'weird' popstar brand and relates the generation Z more than Gaga. 

Hahahahahahahahahaha. *in Auraese*

Absolutely not. Gaga has one thing Billie doesn't, two things actually - TALENT and PERSONALITY. And third, Beauty. 

Go see A Star is Born

Morphine Prince

Just in case you haven’t noticed, becoming a superstar and having longevity is becoming increasingly difficult in this era of music. 

It seems like every year new people blow up and fade just as quickly. 

Interscope clearly is investing in Billie and want to creat another superstar and so far she’s on that track. 

IAmNotHere1997

Y'all need to stop worrying about Interscope's promo for Gaga. She's still one of their most profitable artists ever, of course they'll invest budget into it. Even half of the promo that Joanne got would be amazing for LG6. And most of the promo stuff is determined by her team, not only by the label. Billie had a thick Grammy campaign, and it paid off. She's done for a while because she won't start another album era for at least ten months, they'll focus their attention to someone else.

Bobbins
Just now, PopThatArt said:

Absolutely not. Gaga has one thing Billie doesn't, two things actually - TALENT and PERSONALITY. And third, Beauty. 

This tells me how little you know about Billie. Just watch her interviews or performance. The girl has AMAZING stage presence and a beautiful voice with a timber that is stunning. She's also a songwriter and is really charismatic. This is why she's a threat. She has TABS (talent acclaim beauty success). The likes of LORDE didn't have that. Billie has supreme staying power especially considering she's only 18. 

PopThatArt
8 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

So now that Billie Eilish the biggest popstar in the world winning 5 Grammys (4 in the major categories), and a future Oscar with the Bond song, Interscope will be prioritizing her over Gaga. This is dangerous especially because Billie markets her self with the 'weird' popstar brand and relates the generation Z more than Gaga. 

Also.... tenor.gif?itemid=10127262

I know a ton of kids, high school students, etc, and ain't none of them listening to Billie. They're listening to Lady Gaga. 

Go see A Star is Born

Fame Romance
5 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

I - 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Was literally going to post this gif

PACGAGA
6 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Interscope has more than 5 employees who can handle more than one artist at once lmao 

But they currently aren’t :bradley:

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, PopThatArt said:

:triggered: everything about this is so wrong lol 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Ally Campana

How about you shut the fck up? There’s room for more than two successful artist. Y’all just love putting women against each other. Is Shawn Mendes rise a threat to Justin Bieber? No. 
r/thread 

Does it matter? Damage is done

Dr Fudge

I bet people said the same thing about Gaga in relation to Cher and Madonna when she first arrived on the scene. Truth is, every artist is different and there’s more than enough love to go around. There will always be new “It” girls/people. Gaga has established her legacy and isn’t going anywhere. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Bobbins
1 minute ago, PopThatArt said:

Also.... tenor.gif?itemid=10127262

I know a ton of kids, high school students, etc, and ain't none of them listening to Billie. They're listening to Lady Gaga. 

You are literally living in your own world. All the kids in school like Billie. Most of Gaga's fan are now working or at university (like myself). Sorry but the new generation BELONG to Billie. She gets millions of views on her interviews alone on Youtube. Her debut album is also going to be the most streamed album of all time soon. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived