šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie's rise is dangerous to Gaga

Bobbins

Featured Posts

rasclautmangos

Gaga is a grown ass woman who has been at this for over a decade. She is not in any competition with Billie.Ā 

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
messybottom

This whole thread is just unnecessary. Let the girl have her momentĀ :bradley:

Woolfsmck
8 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

lol well, the whole Cheek to Cheek - Joanne - ASIB agenda was a clever way to appeal to a more adult audience. I think you're too many years late, Gaga is not this generation's pop star for a while.

Gaga has 'grown up' to be appealing to a more mature audience ā€¦Ā 

Billy Eyelash isn't really in the same music category really ā€¦Ā 

soĀ  I don't see her taking anything away from Gaga ā€¦.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

8 hours ago, Bobbins said:

So now that Billie Eilish ....,Ā Interscope will be prioritizing her over Gaga. This is dangerous especially because Billie ...

If you are so concerned about the success of LG6, why didn't you just write this as a comment in the LG6 thread.

Since you don't like Gaga's team, nor her music, then I don't see why you waste your time on GGDĀ trolling. Your previous threads areĀ negative. I know there was a thread where you basically wanted to fireĀ Ā the whole Haus. And you don't like her newest leak SL. So, why don't you just go focus on your own life for awhile and chill about Gaga's 11 grammy award winning career.Ā 

LG won 2 grammys last night. That's worth somethingĀ to a company like Interscope, I think.

Music is not a ballgame with only 1 winner.Ā 

giskardsb

Why is it so important to some of you that one artist is "greater" than another? Ā It's all stupid pointless bickering and actually detrimental to the pop industry you all claim to love. Ā  There is a reason so many people consider pop as superficial and petty, and fans contribute a lot to enhancing that opinion.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

LeoFameMonster

Shes great an all but her attitude seems very unpredictable. Also the last artist to be a threat to gaga was sia and well.....

BornAsUnic0rn
2 hours ago, dberrin said:

Number one where ? Not in France, Germany, France, Italy, spain, all the South and Central Americ, neither in Asia..Ā 

You have a strange vision of major country...

Itā€˜s fine, she also doesnā€™tĀ have 3 Top 10s in the US, so that isnā€˜t a major country either.Ā 

PoshLife
15 minutes ago, LeoFameMonster said:

Shes great an all but her attitude seems very unpredictable. Also the last artist to be a threat to gaga was sia and well.....

And don't forget Katy circa 2013 :laughga:Ā 

Gaga has weathered stronger storms. She'll be fine.

gypsy101
9 hours ago, PopThatArt said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. *in Auraese*

Absolutely not. Gaga has one thing Billie doesn't, two things actually - TALENT and PERSONALITY. And third, Beauty.Ā 

billie has all three of those too boo

papergangster

Man this thread gave me life. I literally went through 15 pages and the OP hasnā€™t even commented since like page 5. Where is he?Ā 

Sis, Billie's rising like unleavened bread. Meanwhile, Gaga's over here like a fresh Italian bread straight from the oven.

delicious beyonce GIF

Ā 

LaserTech
10 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

Y'all need to stopĀ worrying about Interscope's promo for Gaga. She's still one of their most profitable artists ever, of course they'll invest budget into it. Even half of the promo that Joanne got would be amazing for LG6. And most of the promo stuff is determined by her team, not only by the label. Billie had a thick Grammy campaign, and it paid off. She's done for a while because she won't start another album era for at least tenĀ months, they'll focus their attention to someone else.

Iā€™m not a huge Billie fan, but sheā€™s far from done with this era. Sheā€™s about to embark on a fully sold out arena tour.Ā 

Bella Goth

this thread need to be close really. its 2020 and you still do this comparing artist? smh, u are turning into that fanbase that blast on gaga on her early career sayinh this and that

• Admin locked this topic

Archived