đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie's rise is dangerous to Gaga

Bobbins

Featured Posts

blankpaper
38 minutes ago, Steve Harrington said:

Screaming at more than the majority of y'all thinking Gaga could reach her 2010 peak - let alone pass Billie's peak, again this age. :lmao: 

Her 2010 peak was like where Billie is now—new in the industry and the big it-girl of the moment

Her current career stage is more similar to Beyonce where she’s already proven herself and established herself as a legend. She may not get constant radio play, but she’s respected as an artist. She doesn’t need to be the it-girl again

reality’s tight if the music is right

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie is extremely popular and extremely talented and deserves all her success. The exact same thing can be said about Gaga. There's room for both of them. The last thing I'd want for Gaga is for her to turn into Cersei Lannister/Madonna and start lashing out and being jealous of the younger new girl. That was pretty much the nail in the coffin for Madonna's mass appeal.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

AlexanderMagno
2 hours ago, Bobbins said:

This is why she should ditch Stupid Love and go down the adult contemporary route. 

now that's a whole different discussion.

And just because she's not at Billie Eilish's level anymore doesn't mean she should stop releasing dance pop songs. 

No one is in danger

Billie is awesome and JUST what pop music needs. Another avant-gard “crazily” dresses musician that can make fun music, but also has talent in the vocal department.

I am SO proud of her success and just because she is immensely successful right now doesn’t mean she’s either dethroning someone or a flash in the pan. 

only time will tell, but I wish her the best.

our faves don’t ALWAYS have to be on top

as long as Gaga is still making music, performing, and being happy and healthy while doing it I’m happy. 

it’s really time to stop comparing 

IAmNotHere1997

Y'all sound like Madonna fans, as if Billie is, quote, "a threat to throne" to Gaga. shut up and let her enjoy her success.

BleepBloop

We still have to see what she'll do with her next album. + this thread is pure paranoia, like what?

Adrenaliner
2 hours ago, Phlop said:

Billie is a fad tho

How is a fad when you are first female artist ever to win all the biggest categories at the Grammys? :laughga:

Like I hope you are joking 'cause you don't have any facts to support your claims.

Not even a stan but she is one of the biggest stars atm

10 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

now that's a whole different discussion.

And just because she's not at Billie Eilish's level anymore doesn't mean she should stop releasing dance pop songs. 

Exactly. Cher and Madonna are still releasing dance records and got a #1 album even after 60 and 70 y.o.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ca7291cbe4594967df

IcePrincess

Gaga is a mature woman with a lot of achievements and a lot of experience. She had its ups and downs.

Billie is talented child with 1 album. 

We can't compare them this way.

Cello

There's room for both of them. I'm not even particularly a Billie fan but all these threads about her just scream insecurity / jealousy. 

she/her

Adrenaliner
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

Yall said the same about ava max and look what happend to her

Are you seriously comparing Ava Max success to Billie Eilish :huntyga:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived