Billie's rise is dangerous to Gaga

Bobbins

Featured Posts

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life

Not this fad being a threat to Gaga :rip:

Her album didn't even outsell ASIB, despite the aggressive payola and the fraudulent free streams inflating chart numbers.

JustTea

Delete this thread. :rip::saladga:

We are not that #madonnanation and hopefully we'll never be like that.

Billie is cool. :koons:

Morphine Prince
Just now, monkaS said:

Delete this thread. :rip::saladga:

We are not that #madonnanation and hopefully we'll never be like that.

Billie is cool. :koons:

Some LM’s turned into that a LONG time ago, actually. 

Mister G
13 minutes ago, malazam said:

And as we get older: we're still here and she's getting new fans, getting back the GP. Gaga isn't going anywhere.

This fanbase is so scared of flop when Gaga didn't actually flop, the headlines made us think that way. 

She literally re-peaked guys! 10 years into her career. She makes millions, hundred of millions. Every record label would kill to have Gaga with them, she can literally do anything and if something happens she finds the way to recover.

Chill out and we're not turning into Madonna's fans.

preach GIF

Just now, Morphine Prince said:

Her and her brother literally made the album in their bedroom. A lot of her material comes from her dreams, synesthesia, interpretation of emotions. There’s tons of interviews where she explains her creative process. 

Saying Billie isn’t an artist is outright ridiculous. 

I don't find anything interesting about her music, nothing new, nothing exciting, nothing which could be considered highly complex and thoughtful, coherent and cohesive art. I mean she's not that genius like many others are... fortune is just playing by her side. I work in art industry, and because of I know lot of about art and artists, she just seem an interesting girl, with potential but nothing more. Come on compare her to all the amazing stars who lived in the past decades, she would be ridiculous 

Morphine Prince
Just now, MJHW said:

I don't find anything interesting about her music, nothing new, nothing exciting, nothing which could be considered highly complex and thoughtful, coherent and cohesive art. I mean she's not that genius like many others are... fortune is just playing by her side. I work in art industry, and because of I know lot of about art and artists, she just seem an interesting girl, with potential but nothing more. Come on compare her to all the amazing stars who lived in the past decades, she would be ridiculous 

You’re entitled to your opinion but she is still an artist whether you appreciate her art or not. 

zebrastripes

"...And people are saying that I'm a threat to the throne. And I have my own throne, and I don't even need a throne, thanks." - GAGA.

Arturo

Y’all really have no clue how the industry works :rip:

Interscope is one of the biggest labels currently. If they can plan Kendrick Lamar and Eminem eras (aka their biggest male artists hands down) to not overlap each other then they can plan Gaga and Billie’s eras to not compete against each other.

Not to mention wasn’t it confirmed by multiple insiders that Gaga was slated for March/April 2019 but was moved? That was around the time Billie dropped her debut. They slated ASIB for Fall 2018 and of course didnt expect Shallow to go #1 all the way until March 2019 but it did and they did everything they could to ensure the #1 like RESENDING Shallow to radio (that never happens) and securing discounts that got ASIB a 3rd week to #1.

As if a label would want one of its biggest consistent moneymakers (Gaga) cannibalized by a newcomer that they have no evidence of being able to sell throughout multiple decades

Just now, Morphine Prince said:

You’re entitled to your opinion but she is still an artist whether you appreciate her art or not. 

Okeooo girl, these are opinions, but open your eyes, be as objective as possible...

The Fame

This is just feeding into the rhetoric of pitting women against each other. One of the biggest record labels is more than capable of handling both singers. Gaga clearly has star power and talent, and Billie is an up and coming artist showing the world something new. Like damn, you can like both artists at once, no one is a 'danger' to each other. They both do their own thing.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived