Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie's rise is dangerous to Gaga

Bobbins

Featured Posts

littlepotter
16 hours ago, Phlop said:

Billie is a fad tho

I'll never understand how Gaga fans can be so oblivious to the fact that she herself had this exact word thrown at her since the beginning of her career. Yet here she is. How someone can make such an ignorant assumption is beyond me.

chaeri pls

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Uniquecorn said:

That's what you get when you're literally shoved in people's faces. I myself got curious of this new act being peddled like dirty ice cream. Good but cheap :selena: :lolly:

I guess the Grammy's is truly rigged. And I bet Interscope paid a lot for this extra boost. She'll fade like Cardi B :fan:

You’re so delusional, I can’t :air: 

The fact that a 18 year old has you this pressed just because she’s successful... :rip: Get a job, get a hobby. Do something, sweetie! :heart:

Taylucifer

I think gaga would have to make music in order for it to be ignored:enigma:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

18 pages for this **** ? Are you guys that insecure? You gays really should expand ur music taste cause wow, you're so out of touch with reality 

Catnikko
20 hours ago, Phlop said:

Billie is a fad tho

since when did a 'fad' win 5 grammys :air: You sound like a 2k10 Gaga hater 'sHe'S a fAd!1111'

Actual patient

I think this is great vid for people to see...

I'm not a Billie "stan", but I like the songs and have complete respect for what her and her brother have created, how they created it, what they've accomplished and the new paths they've forged in the music landscape. All while staying themselves , doing it themselves, to great success. Which makes them unique on every level in this industry and the academy recognized that.

She and Finneas (who won Producer of the Year Grammy as well, so SIX  Grammys between them) objectively deserve the praise and accolades for what they've achieved.

They are not a fad. They'll be here for a minute. They been here for five years already. 

And to say she's a threat to Gaga is like saying she's a threat to Beyonce or Cher. She's not even on  the same planet...yet.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Nathaniel Nox

I don't think that Billie is a "number one pop star" for longer period of time. Sooner or later people will get bored of her.

Pink Tape

wtf how come this thread got #1 in trending lmao

no one is dangerous to gaga. if anyone it was katy but look who's winning now.

lgaga1fan

Y'all really underestimate Billie's power lmao. She literally had the biggest album in the U.S. last year and did next to no promotion. Her following is huge and they're streaming the entire album, not just the singles.

OT: I think she's not a threat to gaga whatsoever, but saying she's not a huge artist is a massive understatement.

SevenWonder

Why can't we love both Gaga and Billie? I know I do. Gaga is my favorite. But Billie is amazing too. Sheesh. Can't we just enjoy cool artists?

20 hours ago, PoshLife said:

And don't forget Katy circa 2013 :laughga: 

Why did you make it look like an ancient period of time?  :air::ladyhaha:

I remembered how the KatyCats always mock us: " We're not in 2008-2011 anymore, she's a flop now"

Look how the tables have turned :laughga: 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

PoetsTryinWrite

Unbelievable. I have been a Little Monster since I was twelve. I am now twenty-two. 

Between the ages of six to twelve I never wore clothes. Well, not normal ones, anyway. Every day I wore fancy dress costumes, wrote poetry, did my makeup and just expressed my creativity. However, I was the only boy who did this. I was bullied every day of my schooling life. I got called a freak and a weirdo by so many people so often that I actually came to believe it.

Then Gaga arrived. Finally I was liberated. And I have been ever since.

If you dare judge Billie the way people judged me, the way people judged Gaga then you dare to take away a role model and icon for so many young kids who never got a Gaga. Of course there is a generation gap - time does not stop. What do you expect? I am grateful to Billie for displaying the bravery to be herself and being raw, vulnerable and honest about who she is so that kids can find solace and accept themselves. I am glad there is a young female artist who can liberate people the way Gaga liberated me. 

Defend Your Humanity.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived