💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie's rise is dangerous to Gaga

Bobbins

Featured Posts

Uniquecorn
1 minute ago, River Phoenix said:

You know what you’re right she’s not bigger than Gaga at her prime, though I can see the potential. Gaga was everywhere when she was at her peak, was literally a household name (everyone from different age groups knew her) while Billie has a demographic of only teenagers. 

I don't think she has the potential though... 

Gaga was literally shaking up the pop landscape when she popped into the scene! She literally raised the bar! Look up Katy Perry, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj BEFORE Lady Gaga!  They literally had to be weird and avant-garde just to keep up with Gaga. :madge: 

BiLliEe isn't really offering anything. Bad Guy (which is experiencing another boost from the Grammy's) was good and that was it, everything i wanted isn't really making any impact lately. James Bond theme could allow her to stay afloat for a little while... 

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
1 minute ago, Uniquecorn said:

I don't think she has the potential though... 

Gaga was literally shaking up the pop landscape when she popped into the scene! She literally raised the bar! Look up Katy Perry, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj BEFORE Lady Gaga!  They literally had to be weird and avant-garde just to keep up with Gaga. :madge: 

BiLliEe isn't really offering anything. Bad Guy (which is experiencing another boost from the Grammy's) was good and that was it, everything i wanted isn't really making any impact lately. James Bond theme could allow her to stay afloat for a little while... 

Nicki modeled herself after Lil Kim (ssrly...people always talk about Gaga and Madonna, but look at photos of Kim and Nicki/listen to some of their tracks and there is far more of a comparison), and there's literally no comparison between Bey and Gaga except she ditched her controlling stage father around the time Gaga broke out. The only person who ever conflated the two was this very white journo who got dragged to h*ll....

But I agree Gag had a major impact, as did Rihanna, Lana, Taylor, and Bey (I love Katy, but I'm not sure she'll have a lasting impact). Time will tell if Billie does...

TSUNAMI
Just now, Sepsami said:

TFM but ASIB is a close second :lolly:

Good sis Bad Guy might seduce your dad guy don't stand a chance. 

Luna Lovegood
3 minutes ago, Hurem said:

The way Billie has her heel pressed on your neces :air: It’s so funny to watch, it’s so funny.

Yass lady gaga is over Billie the new IT girl they hate to see it 😭

luna’s advocate

Uniquecorn
8 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Nicki modeled herself after Lil Kim (ssrly...people always talk about Gaga and Madonna, but look at photos of Kim and Nicki/listen to some of their tracks and there is far more of a comparison), and there's literally no comparison between Bey and Gaga except she ditched her controlling stage father around the time Gaga broke out. The only person who ever conflated the two was this very white journo who got dragged to h*ll....

But I agree Gag had a major impact, as did Rihanna, Lana, Taylor, and Bey (I love Katy, but I'm not sure she'll have a lasting impact). Time will tell if Billie does...

Yes Nicki modeled herself after Lil Kim, but we can't deny and unsee Gaga's huge impact towards her peers and the pop scene of the late 2000's to mid 2010's. Her impact was meteoric, the whole planet had to talk about her. And her peers all had to up their game theatrically, and ditch their wardrobe for the Avant-garde which Gaga brought back to mainstream pop.

Judging from Billie's current style and persona , she doesn't have the potential for this kind of impact. Her fame right now isn't because she's phenomenal, it's pushed and peddled.  :interestinga:

Just now, Uniquecorn said:

Judging from Billie's current style and persona , she doesn't have the potential for this kind of impact. Her fame right now isn't because she's phenomenal, it's pushed and peddled.  :interestinga:

Yes, her album has over 3 BILLION streams because Interscope pushed it. :lmao: :lmao: The delusion... whew, chile!

15 hours ago, Phlop said:

Billie is a fad tho

You sound like a 2009 Gaga hater, Billie is on the way to be the biggest pop star of the 2020s, bookmark me.

Uniquecorn
4 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Yes, her album has over 3 BILLION streams because Interscope pushed it. :lmao: :lmao: The delusion... whew, chile!

Yes I enjoyed Bad Guy but it isn't really groundbreaking, and that's what you get when you're literally pushed and peddled by the media, and the Grammy's :interestinga:

Don't get so cocky :triggered:

Daylight Jokers
4 hours ago, Scar97 said:

I love both of these girls. Billie has taken some time for me to come into. What’s funny is “Bloody Mary” is a song I could see Billie coming out with currently and slaying. Gaga is always on top of it

Oh my god, yes. Now that you said it, I really do see her singing that song.

ThatAsianGuy

But Gaga can literally do ANYTHING unlike you're BILLIE who could only whisper songs. Stop this nonsense. good bye GIF

10 minutes ago, Uniquecorn said:

Yes I enjoyed Bad Guy but it isn't really groundbreaking, and that's what you get when you're literally pushed and peddled by the media, and the Grammy's :interestinga:

Don't get so cocky :triggered:

Bad Guy accounts for 1 billion streams. When The Party’s Over is at 738M, bury a friend at 576M, etc... Guess all of those people streamed just because she was pushed. Doesn’t have anything to do with people liking her music, right? :lmao: 

Uniquecorn
12 minutes ago, Hurem said:

Bad Guy accounts for 1 billion streams. When The Party’s Over is at 738M, bury a friend at 576M, etc... Guess all of those people streamed just because she was pushed. Doesn’t have anything to do with people liking her music, right? :lmao: 

That's what you get when you're literally shoved in people's faces. I myself got curious of this new act being peddled like dirty ice cream. Good but cheap :selena: :lolly:

I guess the Grammy's is truly rigged. And I bet Interscope paid a lot for this extra boost. She'll fade like Cardi B :fan:

• Admin locked this topic

Archived