• ARTPOP
    • Cheek To Cheek
    • A Star Is Born
    • Joanne

Featured Posts

Born This Way

71Y7qkLCveL._SL1500_.jpg

bgcdlg13.JPG

I think these two images alone encapsulate how batsh*t insane the concept photoshoot is. One of my all time favorites from any artist.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Born this way is my favorite everything but there's something about ARTPOP s shoot that I just love.

Kindness rules all.

SashaxBzns

funny how everyone praises Born This Way photoshoot 10 years later when the reaction was pretty negative when it came out..

Trend Aleeeeert : b*tches... ungrateful b*tches .... little complainers .... complaining .... b*tching.... little b*tches  

LaMaisonGaga

But that‘s not even the ARTPOP album shoot. It‘s the one where she poses naked with the Koons ball.

lamaisongaga.com

Considering the variety facial expressions, poses and costuming presented in this thread:  I gave a slight edge to Joane with 5 faves. With ARTPOP and Born this way tied with 4 faves. 

However, the ARTPOP extreme closeup with the crystal glasses and white wig, and the pose seated in the circuit board chair are extraordinary, imo.

16 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

ARTPOP. I'm still sad they never really used the photos for anything important. the mask photo should been the album cover and gaga naked on the chair with the glasses should been on the backside. So much better then the album cover we got. they should also released the photoshoot ARTPOP video we got in full and uploaded on her vevo during album release day and not the unlisted short version we got :(

Born this way would be second place, and the only reason it's not #1 for me is because i prefer photos in color

Everything here. BYW and ARTPOP are neck & neck to me, but I prefer photos in color

Archived