💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ariana was snubbed. Why?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, Rio said:

Nahhh. Bad Guy is the ****. Each to their own, agree to disagree. Who even cares about a chorus lol...it has a fun little jiggy drop instead.  Ariola's too basic and boundary-conforming for me. Glad Billie slayed

Ariana IS basic, however 7 Rings is a jam which served better quality and melody than bad guy. Bad guy is not even as unique as some want to think.

But let's agree to disagree. :laughga:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I think the voting thing is obviously under fire with all the behind the scenes drama going on presently, however, my personal opinion is "she wasn't snubbed". 

Bolkins

I think the Grammys (and award shows in general) favour someone who has a better story surrounding them. Billie has the aspirational rags to riches narrative which everyone loves and always seems to go down well with awards. Although Ari has worked hard to get to where she is it’s taken much longer and lots of moulding to get her to this point which isn’t quite as grabby.  

PopThatArt

She didn't deserve a Grammy thats why. You shouldnt be entitled to a Grammy just because you show up and perform. 

Go see A Star is Born

PopThatArt
8 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

I think the Grammys (and award shows in general) favour someone who has a better story surrounding them. Billie has the aspirational rags to riches narrative which everyone loves and always seems to go down well with awards. Although Ari has worked hard to get to where she is it’s taken much longer and lots of moulding to get her to this point which isn’t quite as grabby.  

Billie, in my book, doesn't deserve the Grammys either. I don't care about her story. To me its about the quality of the music, and neither of these 2 girls delivered anything except subpar music. 

Go see A Star is Born

memomemome

She would’ve own it if only release more single from TUN to show the versatility of the album... but too bad wwafawdwg eclipse TuN already by March. And suddenly everybody kinda forgot how great tun was. instead released TuN knockoff boyfriend :messga:

should’ve released NASA / Bloodline to give the album more longevity

Let's be fair, Bad Guy was a super smash, and Thank U Next, even though a great song, is quite generic.

What I don't get though, is Best Pop Vocal Album? Album Of The Year?

LANA? LANA DEL REY DESERVES A GRAMMY

Didymus

One day GGD hates basic bitch Ariana and the next they’re rooting for her :smh: 

Archived