💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

MSNBC reporter says “los angeles n word” on live television

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

No ones denying that it sounded like that :fail: it obviously sounded like that, but it was also obviously an accident. Stuff like this happens. People are human.

Okay then, so if I accidentally said the word T****Y instead of Transgender, would that be okay then??

Egypt. W

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

OP acting like she outright said the n word... she clearly didn’t mean to say it & corrected herself immediately. I don’t think I’ve ever mistakenly said the n word but I know I’ve slipped up & said things I didn’t mean too in the past. Either way, watch her get fired because social media puts her on trial. I feel bad for her.

I feel bad for her too. I also feel all sorts of ways after browsing your Insta and damn, I'd mistakenly say a whole bunch of stuff to you xoxooxo

1 minute ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Okay then, so if I accidentally said the word T****Y instead of Transgender, would that be okay then??

Completely different and out of context. The N-word or any other word even remotely similar was ever her intention. Something that sounded that way popped out because she jumbled two words. If you accidentally said 'tranny' when you were trying to say tyrannosaurus rex, or tyranny, for instance, we'd understand that it was a mistake and move on. 

crybrowz

Glad to see most people are in agreement that it was an honest mistake and should not be warped into something bigger. I feel genuinely bad for this woman she clearly just fumbled over her words in an unfortunate way. Hope her employers are understanding.  

Update: She literally apologized and said it was a mistake. What more do y'all want.

Musicisfreedom
1 minute ago, bloom said:

Completely different and out of context. The N-word or any other word even remotely similar was ever her intention. Something that sounded that way popped out because she jumbled two words. If you accidentally said 'tranny' when you were trying to say tyrannosaurus rex, or tyranny, for instance, we'd understand that it was a mistake and move on. 

Thank you. 

Bitch I'm Madonna

JustTea
4 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

If you meant to say something else than Transgender, then yes. :saladga:

JustTea

This whole N-word mess is getting so ridiculous. What is the correct word to use anyways, or is there any? :duck:

Meruk Holland
58 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

Yes because it would have been an accident. You would apologize for the stutter then move the f*ck on.

SMILE2NE1

Americans putting their time and energy into making this racist when it is clearly a mistake is so emblematic of so much that is wrong with America.

2 hours ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

the fact that she didn't even say the n word but you're getting worked up... :rip:

Perfume

why would anyone willingly say that, especially live on air, knowing what would happen? 

an angel held me like a child

Archived