theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zander
2 minutes ago, June said:

U gays love basketball? 

You don't need to love basketball to know who he was. I didn't, but I still knew who he was and how much of a legend he's considered.

Regina George
Just now, SamanthaC said:

This is so sad. 

Has TMZ ever been wrong before about something like this? They are the only ones claiming Kobe Bryant was on the helicopter. Every other story I’ve found quotes them. Hopefully they wouldn’t say someone is dead without knowing 100%.

Unfortunately in this case they are never wrong when it comes to stuff like this.. They reported on many celebrities death first :( 

Pop Music
1 minute ago, Zander said:

You don't need to love basketball to know who he was. I didn't, but I still knew who he was and how much of a legend he's considered.

same 

I had no Idea he even did basketball all I knew was sports but how much of a ****ing athletic legend he was 

I remember in middle school before making a basket during basketball for gym all the boys in my grade would say "Kobe!" before they shot. He was like all of my middle school athletic guys icon

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Thomas P

WHAT THE ****

Im not even a basketball fan but I’m actually in shock, WHAT THE HELL

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

SharkmanthaC
4 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Unfortunately in this case they are never wrong when it comes to stuff like this.. They reported on many celebrities death first :( 

My husband started doing his news research. He said officials confirmed to Variety. 

she/her/hers

FATCAT

If this is true, my condolences to his family & friends. He was an amazing player & and did great charity work.

Purr more, hiss less.

6 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

This is so sad. 

Has TMZ ever been wrong before about something like this? They are the only ones claiming Kobe Bryant was on the helicopter. Every other story I’ve found quotes them. Hopefully they wouldn’t say someone is dead without knowing 100%.

They knew Michael Jackson was dead before he got in the hospital. That's how TMZ started to become more "credible" with tragic news like this. They, so far have never been wrong 

Regina George
12 minutes ago, June said:

Who's that

Can't you be more respectful and just google? This is actually embarrassing that you even need to ask that question. The audacity of some of you in here. Dear god. 

He was a really philanthropic, nice guy. One of the people everyone loves. Everyone is talking about it right now IRL. I think it's real :(

Archived