💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato: Emotional Journey Behind “Anyone” | Apple Music

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, spector said:

what she did to tay was beyond despicable. i feel she doesn't deserve my sympathy.

tenor.gif?itemid=4528130

Even though Demi was battling an ongoing drug addiction and almost died in 2018?  Okay, you do you

cRxwgSY.gif

End Racism Now

13 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

But plenty of people will so 

cRxwgSY.gif

but will they though

cRxwgSY.gif

Spoiler

(scooter's payola doesn't count)

Spoiler

cRxwgSY.gif

who will love me when the night is over

spector
15 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Even though Demi was battling an ongoing drug addiction and almost died in 2018?  Okay, you do you

cRxwgSY.gif

i would do you anytime, tho

cRxwgSY.gif

stella + elliot = stelliot

Ally Campana
56 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

cRxwgSY.gif

And what exactly does her struggles have to do with her continuous horrible attitude towards Taylor Swift over the years? She take out her struggles by shittalking Taylor? I wish her the best but I will NEVER support Demi. 
cRxwgSY.gif

Does it matter? Damage is done

Just remembered that Taylor is the Mother Teresa herself :reductive:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

1 hour ago, spector said:

what she did to tay was beyond despicable. i feel she doesn't deserve my sympathy.

tenor.gif?itemid=4528130

so exactly what did she do to her? at this point you’re just riding the hate train just to ride it. if you don’t like demi why bother even reading this thread about her? 

xoxo Craig
16 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

And what exactly does her struggles have to do with her continuous horrible attitude towards Taylor Swift over the years? She take out her struggles by shittalking Taylor? I wish her the best but I will NEVER support Demi. 
cRxwgSY.gif

Well you don't know what went on behind the scenes... Taylor ain't the angel you all perceive her to be. The way she treated Katy is proof of that. Demi + Taylor had a very close friendship, and its clear something went down and now she doesn't want to f with her no more. There are two sides to every story and there is a reason why she has acted the way she did towards Taylor... and the reason why Gaga thought she was fake in 2013. 

cRxwgSY.gif

End Racism Now

Ally Campana
4 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well you don't know what went on behind the scenes... Taylor ain't the angel you all perceive her to be. The way she treated Katy is proof of that. Demi + Taylor had a very close friendship, and its clear something went down and now she doesn't want to f with her no more. There are two sides to every story and there is a reason why she has acted the way she did towards Taylor... and the reason why Gaga thought she was fake in 2013. 

cRxwgSY.gif

Taylor ain't no angel but at least she knows when to keep it cute. Demi came for Taylor just cause she was HELPING Kesha with her rape case. Enough said. Good luck with 'Anyone'.

Does it matter? Damage is done

1 hour ago, spector said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4528130

lmfao who cares about your sympathy, who are you ? Leave the woman alone, Taylor either wouldn't even care about you taking part of an old feud like sis, calm down. It's so embarrassing how you are all talking about love and mental health care only when it comes to yourselves.

spector
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

there is a reason why she has acted the way she did towards Taylor

the reason is scooter 

1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

the reason why Gaga thought she was fake in 2013. 

the reason is not knowing her and believing the media

xoxo Craig
Just now, spector said:

the reason is scooter 

the reason is not knowing her and believing the media

The reason isn't Scooter as he has only been her manager for less than 3 months 

End Racism Now

spector
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

The reason isn't Scooter as he has only been her manager for less than 3 months 

the reason is scooter 

RADICALLY ACCEPT that :ally:

misunderstood
6 hours ago, COOOK said:

Again girl?

6 hours ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Oh wow, she seems so nervous :enigma:

4 hours ago, Gimme More said:

*refrains from making any comments*

:selena:

4 hours ago, spector said:

is she asked about the taylor/scooter feud? i'm only interested in that :huntyga:

i will not support her

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=4528130

4 hours ago, malazam said:

It's sad that she didn't mature enough to step back and leave Scooter Braun behind. She asks for respect and support but at the end of the day she's just one more bully.

About the mental illness thing, you're right. She's been through so much but it's not an alibi.

4 hours ago, Spock said:

tumblr_inline_pltoslVSkn1rle0b2_540.gif

4 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Showing off your emotional/ inspirational/ personal side before your single drops, I see you. :sis:

3 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

cRxwgSY.gif

All trash

giphy.gif

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived