Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Bernie Sanders dark money, you ask?

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2020/01/dark-money-groups-tied-sanders-launch-attack-ads-buttigieg/

"new reports show that groups with ties to both Ocasio-Cortez and Sanders have dumped hundreds of thousands of dollars into advertising and protests aimed at the two moderates.

The group Organize for Justice, a not-for-profit sinking over $500,000 into advertising, has ties to a “sister organization,” Justice Democrats. The executive director of Justice Democrats is the president of the board of Organize for Justice. Both Ocasio-Cortez and her campaign chair are former board members of the group"

"Sanders, meanwhile, created the group Our Revolution. The group, formed to support his candidacy, also refuses to disclose donors and is pouring money into the battleground early primary states. Members of the group have heckled Buttigieg on the campaign trail.

At an event in Buttigieg’s hometown of South Bend, Indiana, over 100 members of the group held Sanders signs and accused Buttigieg of racism.

Questioned about Our Revolution’s under-the-table support, Sanders refused to deny his involvement or condemn the group for their activities. Instead, he said he’d “have no problem” if the group said where they’re getting the money to run the operation outside of the Sanders campaign."

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

Florin

It's a political game and Bernie is a veteran politician. He wouldn't be in this position, if he didnt know how to play the game.

The fact that his supporters think that he is some sort of a saint is another discussion, but this isnt so surprising. 

Edited by Florin
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

uo111

$500,000 is like the average donation to the Buttigieg campaign.

• LMAO 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

JusKeepBreathin
5 minutes ago, Florin said:

It's a political game and Bernie is a veteran politician. He wouldn't be in this position, if he didnt know how to play the game.

The fact that his supporters think that he is some sort of a saint is another discussion, but this isnt so surprising. 

It's not surprising. But it's surprising how his base turns a blind eye. Especially with all the self righteous indignation they keep offering. 

I'm just getting ready for all the excuses and the, "they do it too," that will follow below. 

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

bloom
7 minutes ago, uo111 said:

$500,000 is like the average donation to the Buttigieg campaign.

The maximum donation allowed to any campaign from any contributor is $2800. Do you know ANYTHING about the electoral process or do you just blindly stan Old Bern?

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

kyanewest

Listen, all politicians do corrupted ****. America right now has very limited choices in terms of who to elect president, choose wisely.

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone
  • Like 1

Eighteen

what's the point of not disclosing donors? 

coming from someone who knew nothing about this (i have no idea if it's true), i'm also waiting for one of these strongly opinionated bernie supporters to refute this? where are you? 

IF this is true, i'm waiting for the criticism to come JUST AS STRONGLY as it came for warren or else these people who walked all over her are disgusting

Edited by Eighteen
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

bloom
Just now, kyanewest said:

Listen, all politicians do corrupted ****. America right now has very limited choices in terms of who to elect president, choose wisely.

If this was anyone else the Bros would be in full on MELTDOWN. Give me a break. 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 2

Reginald

I was going to comment on this thread, but I see salt and bickering already so nvm :what:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

ALGAYDO

Y’all really hate good politicians huh :ladyhaha:

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Thanks 11

Florin
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It's not surprising. But it's surprising how his base turns a blind eye. Especially with all the self righteous indignation they keep offering. 

Not surprised by that either, after all my interactions with his supporters here. 

Yes, they will crucify any other candidate, but this will be called "establishment smear campaign". 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

bloom

THIS JUST IN, IT WAS ALL A HOAX CREATED BY CNN AND THE LIBERAL ELITES TO FRAME BERNIE!!

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1

Whispering

They are all politicians. Bernie is a millionaire...he’s in the “one per cent”.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 4
  • Sad 2

kyanewest
1 minute ago, bloom said:

If this was anyone else the Bros would be in full on MELTDOWN. Give me a break. 

Because they want him to be elected president. Because he's the best option right now, I dont blame them. Yes it's hypocritical, but if the media keeps trying to find dirt on Bernie, then what does it mean? Is creepy  old pedo Biden better? Is Trump better? Pick wisely cause the last time was a disaster for the country and the whole world

Kanye West Is Blonde And Gone