Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Stupid Love hype is dying?

Featured Posts

Debithius

Does anyone else feel like the hype of Stupid Love’s release is dying off now that the entire song was leaked? I honestly think the leak will affect her first day streaming numbers too. Usually songs skyrocket on spotify etc cause that would be the first time anyone would have heard the song.

Maybe it’s just me but I’m just used to the song now.

Edited by Debithius
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Mars

No

and also I think you are forgetting the millions of listeners that havent heard about the leak.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Snorlax

Stupid Love is obviously not the lead single so we have nothing to worry about and that's on periodt luv :gaysia::gaycat:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 3

berlinforme

Guess it depends on how different the song is gonna be from the demo we have. Though in general I feel like Gaga's team/Interscope just doesn't know how to use her momentum. I always believed there was some sort of long term strategy to Gaga's releases but nowadays I highly doubt that.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

FfFfFfFF

Only stans and fans downloaded the leak and they are likely to stream the song when it comes out either way so no. The hype could be dying for fans but it's not going to affect its streams. 

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Ivannn

I did not listen the leak yet and will not!

I am sure there are many fans who will wait for official release and stream it then and watch it/listen on official YouTube profile.

• Love 1

Debithius
7 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Guess it depends on how different the song is gonna be from the demo we have. Though in general I feel like Gaga's team/Interscope just doesn't know how to use her momentum. I always believed there was some sort of long term strategy to Gaga's releases but nowadays I highly doubt that.

You sure this could be a femo though? I mean maybe but it sounds finished.

• Like 2

BabylonHooker

no unless she releases a new version or a brand new song as lead single and that's on period luv :trollga:

NO NO NO

berlinforme
3 minutes ago, Debithius said:

You sure this could be a femo though? I mean maybe but it sounds finished.

Definitely not sure but I think lyrically it's one of Gaga's most basic songs so far. :sweat: Still good and very catchy though.

derpmonster

Nobody outside of the fanbase cared anyway y'all :vegas: Some music people did. Not the Gee Pee. It's fine. The fine will come when she announces.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/

Melissa Vandella

giphy.gif

I'm listening to it right now, everyday. I can't wait to buy it on Itunes and stream it like a crazy on Spotify :music:

The rumors  are true: I'm Avril Lavigne's look-alike!
  • YAAAS 2

Chromatica
1 minute ago, Melissa Vandella said:

I can't wait to buy it on Itunes

who gon tell ha

SHALLOW

Looks like making threads about SL’ hype dying is the thing now 🙄😂

Edited by SHALLOW
Don't you know my a$$ is famous?
  • LMAO 4

SHALLOW
19 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Only stans and fans downloaded the leak and they are likely to stream the song when it comes out either way so no. The hype could be dying for fans but it's not going to affect its streams. 

Honestly i’ll stream but that doesn’t mean i’m still gonna be interested in it :huntyga:

Don't you know my a$$ is famous?