💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Grammys 2020

RenegAde

Featured Posts

DonnieDarko
5 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

The seating chart was leaked and Gaga is not there, so...

Ok, maybe for the GRAMMYs. But I'm sure they let the artists know for less serious shows like the VMAs and stuff.

We were talking about the Grammys tho. 
:huntyga:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
29 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

I don't think she'll win anything, because she isn't attending. I know it doesn't always go like that, but I do think they get notified in advance for those things.

I think she has a chance for the Visual Media categories since those aren't televised and most of the time, artists who win the pre-show Grammys don't attend.

hausofdave
30 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

I don't think she'll win anything, because she isn't attending. I know it doesn't always go like that, but I do think they get notified in advance for those things.

thats not true, this isn’t the VMA’s, last year The Carters, Kendrick, and Cambino (who won both GF categories, SOTY & ROTY) never showed up for the show and still won 

PrinceGaga

How can we forget that Ed Sheeran won in a televised category while being the only one not in attendance?... 

Do we have the order of the pre telecast awards already? or at least an idea when the Visual Media category is announced? Towards the very end of it or sooner?

Ryusei

Lol guys attending has nothing to do with winning and i‘ll honestly be surprised if she doesnt win both unless they just said: ok enough ASIB after last year

Musery

57 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

And she travelled from Europe to the Grammys back in 2018 just to go back to Europe again two days later. She did not win a single award that night, so yeah.

Yeah and then later cancelled last parts of Joanne tour... I will never forgive this clownery with travelling just for awards and later being sick :crossed:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, Kattys said:

Yeah and then later cancelled last parts of Joanne tour... I will never forgive this clownery with travelling just for awards and later being sick :crossed:

Well, she did perform at the Grammys that year, so it wasn't just for the awards. Also, she flew back for the Elton John performance of "Your Song" for his tribute.

DonnieDarko
11 minutes ago, Kattys said:

I believe it was not clownery but willigness to respect the Grammys, the fans and her peers. But really, thats just me. She’s just like that, generous.

LilyLark
27 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Lol guys attending has nothing to do with winning and i‘ll honestly be surprised if she doesnt win both unless they just said: ok enough ASIB after last year

She'll win the visual media categories imo, but I'd be shocked if she won SOTY. They try and spread out the awards. among the big stars (they have always done that, which is why no one was surprised the voting was hinky)....Gaga getting one or two grammys will be seen as enough, especially when you consider the SOTY is somewhat competitive as it is....

*Grammys love Elton though, so I could see him winning...

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I believe it was not clownery but willigness to respect both the Grammys, the fans and her peers. But really, thats just me. She’s just like that, generous.

She flies first class or private....so her traveling imo is way easier than preparing/performing on the tour. I don't know why people were surprised she did it because of the reason I mentioned, and because the Grammys are still a thing, no matter how controversial, and her label probably wanted her to attend.

LilyLark
49 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

thats not true, this isn’t the VMA’s, last year The Carters, Kendrick, and Cambino (who won both GF categories, SOTY & ROTY) never showed up for the show and still won 

True, but it's pretty rare though that people don't show up for the general field categories if they are winners...most of the predictions have Lizzo for SOTY though.

LilyLark
1 hour ago, DiamondGypsy said:

I didn't know she won't attend

Makes sense. Taylor isn't attending and dropped out of a scheduled performance there at the last minute, allegedly, and now there are rumors Bey won't attend either despite being on the seating chart. It's not fair (the anger should be at the institution, not the artists), but because of all the controversy this year the individual artists will likely get dragged for attending by click bait blogs and all that. Also...after the R. Kelly mess, I really doubt Gaga's PR team wants her name anywhere near headlines that involve the world "sexual harassment" and that's probably going to happen to any of the stars who attend this night's show.

DonnieDarko
Just now, LilyLark said:

She flies first class or private....so her traveling imo is way easier than preparing/performing on the tour. I don't know why people were surprised she did it because of the reason I mentioned, and because the Grammys are still a thing, no matter how controversial, and her label probably wanted her to attend.

And you’re qouting me with this why? I know how she travels. It does not change the fact that she, in that particular period, was having a flare up of fibromyalgia, she was on tour, she was going back and forth between continents. All of this out of respect as I’ve said and yes, most probably, her label wanted her to be there, maybe Bobby - the manager that this base is constantly hating on for no reason- also wanted her to perform just so Monsters wouldn’t call him and her team incompetent? It took a huge toll on her body as we all know. 

Archived