💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Grammys 2020

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss

Most of you seem to take Billie at face value. If you actually delved into her discography and also watched some of her live performances you'd see that she is very talented and unique.

Just herself and her brother made that album. There were no producers like Max Martin or Dr Luke credited. 

Do you not think it's amazing that an album like that was recognised by the industry and just won a big award?

Talent got recognised tonight.  :vegas:

Spoiler

I'm not diminishing the other nominees talents. I'm just glad that Billie and Finneas weren't overlooked. 

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

I guess Gaga doesn't deserve her 11 Grammys because according to monsters this is a  popularity contest and not about quality

Well considering the fact that almost all of her wins were not televised this just confirms the theory. 

Jose P
2 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

Sometimes you like the winners and sometimes you dont and that means it's a scam or smth ? :ladyhaha:

Ok vanilla fantasy work :lana:

I mean, do you really actually truly think Billie deserved to win all of the general categories. Like seriously? Like...seriously? :oprah:

Do you really think Ed Sheeran deserved Best Pop Vocal Performance in 2018? Or 24k Magic AOTY that same year, over Melodrama and Damn? I know it’s all a matter of opinion but sometimes you just go with critical acclaim as well. And many times the popular are rewarded, not the ones that received the most acclaim. But well whatever :reductive:

Billie's album is full of gems. The fact they ended up being smashes only helped cement her victory. Good for her. Still don't enjoy a lot of the album but I can admit that there clearly was a lot of cohesion, artistry and a clear vision around it. 

Morphine Prince

A fantastic night for Billie. I feel sorry for those who hate her. 

Peace and love, everyone, good night :) 

Zander
1 minute ago, SimplyTheBest said:

is winning this much, this early a good thing tho?

she sure as hell won't keep up?

That's what I'm interested in seeing if she truly has a legacy to her & her music and not fade away like so many have after being so successful so early on.

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, Zander said:

Bet Admin is pleased, billieeili.sh might get 1 new member and a forum post tonight. :vegas:

It won't, I just update my already existing forum post

black wendy williams GIF

Ew, David!

PlasticHo
4 minutes ago, Miel said:

Like, every Stanbase is mad right now, huh?

Even if you don't like her, don't take it out on Billie. She simply made music- the Academy voted.

This. I'm not a Billie stan, but there are THOUSANDS of ARTISTS voting on the awards. I don't like attacking the artist. 

malazam

Most wins Billie with 5?? Next to her??? 

Billie 5

Gaga 2??

another shot before we kiss the other side

migamiga
13 minutes ago, Halsey said:

They need to eliminate either SOTY or ROTT. Almost every year the same person wins both. It’s like a double award. Or maybe they should limit it so that you can’t have the same sing nominated for bith.

I’m pressed abt AOTY. I highly dount the Grammys based it in album quality, it was probably 100% based off hit singles. Bc I wouldn’t have chose half those albums.  

The award goes to different people though. Soty goes to songwriters and publishing and roty goes to sound engineers, mixers, vocalists, record label, etc

Azor Ahai

Lol Imagine being upset with the Grammys when your fave Gaga won 2 Grammys 

Sam Rockwell Reaction GIF

Some of y'all would whine about every single outcome I swear

messybottom

I’m pressed Lana was snubbed for the 728475th time in her career but also happy Billie really is THAT successful girl at only 18 years old. Not everyone can achieve that  :vegas:

Archived