šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

No SL Hype

SHALLOW

Featured Posts

Biden Harris 2024

I think it's just people realizing that the era isn't beginning. Takes a little while for people to adjust their expectations.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

Well ofc weā€™re gonna get hyped. Cause sheā€™s also gonna reveal the cover and MV and weā€™ll get a lot of infoĀ on how LG6 is gonna be, plus she might talk about it in interviews dedicated to SL promo. So yeah, iā€™m probably gonna get hyped but not for SL itself ( if itā€™s gonna be the way it is now)

I honestly donā€™t think SL is the lead at this point. Like, we all know what happened when Applause leaked. And sheā€™sĀ pretty chill with the leak this time around so. I guess the truth will be uncovered in February. SL will make a cute promo single though ala Hair.

Does it matter? Damage is done

tylerjs

Iā€™m kinda just tired of the ā€œhypeā€ talk. Like itā€™s really not that serious. If you like it, awesome, if not, sorry about it. The GP are gonna react the same way regardlessā€”if itā€™s catchy enough, theyā€™ll stream/buy itā€”and the reality is itā€™ll probably do well. Other than actual stans, no one is really reading into her music that much in all honesty. If it bops, it bops. The ā€œhypeā€ yā€™all keep saying is dying is you panicking over thinking she ā€œhas to drop it nowā€ or thereā€™s like this big ā€œmissing outā€ just because some people may be interested in it now before itā€™s released. Just really donā€™t see it being as detrimental to everything as some of yā€™all seem to think. Itā€™s a simple, catchy pop song and thatā€™s exactly what itā€™s supposed to be. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

šŸ‡ØšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡§šŸ‡ø monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

SHALLOW
Just now, MessyTop said:

It has to be a demo. The music is unfinished. You can tell the vocals are not full. Thereā€™s no way is a mastered track.Ā 

There are some weird parts with the instrumentals but the vocals are somewhat ok for me, i donā€™t think itā€™s the major problemĀ Ā :huntyga:

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, AllThingsGaga said:

I think it's just people realizing that the era isn't beginning. Takes a little while for people to adjust their expectations.

If it doesnā€™t start by the 7th, then itā€™s probably cancelledĀ :huntyga: but i feel like a lot of us already expect her to release for the Superbowl thing or the Grammys

Defmix100
12 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

We canā€™t wait till summerĀ :huntyga:Ā 

Anyway, i think iā€™m gonna get hyped way more about the album and its concept when sheā€™ll start talking about it in interviews. I honestly donā€™t think the rest of LG6 will be as shallow and not interesting as SL. I think this just happens to be the most commercial song on the album. Kinda like Applause was for ARTPOP (except Applause has way better lyrics and is my fave song)Ā :huntyga:

oh I meant released as a follow up single in spring or summer, not as the lead. Although before the SL leaks I thought LG6 wasn't gonna happen till the second half of this year at the soonest

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, soularpower said:

Iā€™m kinda just tired of the ā€œhypeā€ talk. Like itā€™s really not that serious. If you like it, awesome, if not, sorry about it. The GP are gonna react the same way regardlessā€”if itā€™s catchy enough, theyā€™ll stream/buy itā€”and the reality is itā€™ll probably do well. Other than actual stans, no one is really reading into her music that much in all honesty. If it bops, it bops. The ā€œhypeā€ yā€™all keep saying is dying is you panicking over thinking she ā€œhas to drop it nowā€ or thereā€™s like this big ā€œmissing outā€ just because some people may be interested in it now before itā€™s released. Just really donā€™t see it being as detrimental to everything as some of yā€™all seem to think. Itā€™s a simple, catchy pop song and thatā€™s exactly what itā€™s supposed to be. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

Except iā€™m not interest about the GP. I made this thread to read LMs opinions. I donā€™t care that much about the track being successfulon the charts but i do want it to be interesting and impactful in some way and i feel like SL canā€™t do that cause itā€™s not bringing anything new to the table ( for Ā how we heard it)

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

oh I meant released as a follow up single in spring or summer, not as the lead. Although before the SL leaks I thought LG6 wasn't gonna happen till the second half of this year at the soonest

I still thought the era was gonna start in February-March tbh

It just seems that way because itā€™s hasnā€™t been officially released, has no music videos and no performances. Iā€™m not tired of it because I listen to it every now and then but thatā€™s just how I amĀ with music in general. I do hope that SL makes an appearance on LG6 but at this point I donā€™t want it to be a single only because it was leakedĀ Ā and they havenā€™t said a word about it.

SHALLOW
7 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

I honestly donā€™t think SL is the lead at this point. Like, we all know what happened when Applause leaked. And sheā€™sĀ pretty chill with the leak this time around so. I guess the truth will be uncovered in February. SL will make a cute promo single though ala Hair.

Yupp, thatā€™s reasonableĀ :vegas:

blankpaper
13 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Itā€™s not about the info tho. Itā€™s really just the songĀ :huntyga:Ā 

Itā€™s partly the info though. Like thereā€™s no context for the song which makes it kind of weird to listen to. I love it and Iā€™ve had it on repeat but thereā€™s something off about it, and I think it has to do with the silence, lack of visuals, etc. Even if there wasnā€™t a video, if there was cover art or some sort of promo there would be something to set the tone and provide more context, and thereā€™s nothing right now

realityā€™s tight if the music is right

This thread just seems like your way of saying you're over it more than any "hype"... It's a leaked song it leaked and that's it lol. Any hype the song had was fans over hyping it without knowing what it's for.Ā 

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, blankpaper said:

Itā€™s partly the info though. Like thereā€™s no context for the song which makes it kind of weird to listen to. I love it and Iā€™ve had it on repeat but thereā€™s something off about it, and I think it has to do with the silence, lack of visuals, etc. Even if there wasnā€™t a video, if there was cover art or some sort of promo there would be something to set the tone and provide more context, and thereā€™s nothing right now

Iā€™m so here for visuals of any kind cause i feel like i can get the direction sheā€™s going for the rest of LG6 by them.

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, Floppy said:

This thread just seems like your way of saying you're over it more than any "hype"... It's a leaked song it leaked and that's it lol.

No, i said that iā€™m Ā kinda over it but that i also genuinely think other people are getting bored of it or might get bored of it soon cause itā€™s really not interesting enough ( at least the demo we have)Ā 

Watch it being promoted in the future with performances, decent MV, etc and we'll be obsessed with it all over againĀ :hor:.Ā 

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

Archived