Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Stupid Love single cover (fanmade)

Shaney

Featured Posts

MrHappy
Just now, Bae said:

What do you mean? 

When you look at the some old covers (like Cher's old single covers) you can see that they use too many items to describe the content of the song. When they do this, they move away from the content and identity of the song.

As a graphic designer, I can say that you can never get approval to use this type of song cover today.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MrHappy said:

When you look at the some old covers (like Cher's old single covers) you can see that they use too many items to describe the content of the song. When they do this, they move away from the content and identity of the song.

As a graphic designer, I can say that you can never get approval to use this type of song cover today.

Interesting. I don't understand that reasoning. Wouldn't you say that music videos do the same thing? John Wayne for example is ALL over the place, but I love it.

dynamite

It looks cool for like a painting but this is way too complex and artsy for what is essentially a basic, generic song.

MrHappy
6 minutes ago, Bae said:

Interesting. I don't understand that reasoning. Wouldn't you say that music videos do the same thing? John Wayne for example is ALL over the place, but I love it.

No the same thing But I see your point 

If you were a graphic designer you would know what I mean, also I didn't say this concept wouldn't be nice, it could be an impressive cover with just a few adjustments

Regina George
13 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Not to be rude, but this is uglee as h3ll

Well you are rude.

OT people on here don't appreciate real art and the time that goes into something like this. AMAZING job and well done! If the person who made this reads this then I want you to know that this is truly fantastic. I am amazed. Don't let comments like the one above discourage you!

I don't think it's supposed to be a single cover (since it's not a square) but it's an amazing edit! The only thing I would change is the font used for "Stupid"

BleepBloop
13 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Well you are rude.

OT people on here don't appreciate real art and the time that goes into something like this. AMAZING job and well done! If the person who made this reads this then I want you to know that this is truly fantastic. I am amazed. Don't let comments like the one above discourage you!

It's not that serious, Reggie. "Real Art"? What are you even implying with that?

Regina George
1 minute ago, Sneaky said:

It's not that serious, Reggie. "Real Art"? What are you even implying with that?

Go to his profile and see what he does. This took hours to make and it is art. This is not art to you? :oprah: I mean it's okay if you don't like it but just say it nicely and not like ''this is stupid'' 

Didymus

This would actually make an awesome promo poster for her Vegas residency (if it was a different show than Enigma) or a concert tour of hers. I really do like the shirt as well. Just the fonts freak me out. Looks like someone just slapped some text editor basicness onto the beautiful design.

BleepBloop
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Go to his profile and see what he does. This took hours to make and it is art. This is not art to you? :oprah: I mean it's okay if you don't like it but just say it nicely and not like ''this is stupid'' 

No, that's not true. I said it was ugly to ME, not that his art is worthless. I could go into detail and explain what exactly it is that bothers me here. Never did I say it wasn't art. Like, I just didn't feel the need  for sugarcoating

43 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Well you are rude.

The person who made it has an account here on GGD :)

49 minutes ago, mxnster said:

she needs to pull a judas and make it herself ugh

02-B3-F8-BD-6-EC1-4-C49-84-FD-0645324-B0

this made me lol forreal

<3

Archived