💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love confirmed next week?

jaspermatt

Featured Posts

Ronald Allen

She should just drop the single :vegas:then MV a week later and album a month later. Or suprise double album!! :derpga:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Queen Neyde said:

nah shell probably perform shallow or a medley of old hits, maybe something jazz or a cover of another song

Your giving me a millions to quite the show...:stalkga:

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, Monster647 said:

I grew up with Gaga. Her music and art were basically the liberator of my 13 years old gay self who thought the world didn't have a place for me. 

I want Gaga's success and bops as much as everyone else on this site. 

BUT it's a matter of fact that this song is simply NOT a good song. Half of the song is ohhhs. The whole chorus has only one line whose melody can be described as prosaic in the most optimistic case. 

Too bad you are one of the few that dislike the song? It's a good, fun, cute pop song about love. Most fans love it and if you don't that's good, keep sticking to that 2011 nostalgia. 

9 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Too bad you are one of the few that dislike the song? It's a good, fun, cute pop song about love. Most fans love it and if you don't that's good, keep sticking to that 2011 nostalgia. 

Its hella radio friendly. #2020radioisours

LaserTech
5 hours ago, Enigma said:

Are y’all really this delusional :sharon:

Dua is part of the Selena / Demi (those two are the biggest ones) / Halsey / Tove Lo / Ava Max / Bebe Rexha 2016 IT girls who are still thriving off their basic EDM song before slowly fading away when that trend disappears.

They have no impact or longevity. They’re not versatile. They’re not interesting. Once that « slather some whispers over an electronic beat » late-2010s trend is over, they’ll be completely forgotten. 

Don’t do Selena like that 💀

Musicisfreedom
6 hours ago, Enigma said:

Are y’all really this delusional :sharon:

Dua is part of the Selena / Demi (those two are the biggest ones) / Halsey / Tove Lo / Ava Max / Bebe Rexha 2016 IT girls who are still thriving off their basic EDM song before slowly fading away when that trend disappears.

They have no impact or longevity. They’re not versatile. They’re not interesting. Once that « slather some whispers over an electronic beat » late-2010s trend is over, they’ll be completely forgotten. 

Demi hardly even makes electronic music, and is a very good vocalist. I think you're looping a bunch of artists into a category when you dont even really know what they're like.

Bitch I'm Madonna

When will people learn that emojis or likes are not an artists way of confirming something. People just find the question funny.

Bradley
8 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

They liked a bunch of tweets from fans, and I have a strong feeling they didn't bothered to read a single one, so...

Back when Gaga used to talk to us. :air:

14 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

Demi hardly even makes electronic music, and is a very good vocalist. I think you're looping a bunch of artists into a category when you dont even really know what they're like.

Demi and Selena are grouped apart kinda because their music is a result of earlier trends of when they debuted. For their longevity they’re a tad superior to the rest, but are still basic as hell and haven’t had a single iconic moment (please enlighten me if they did?) or iconic MV. They do relatively well on the charts but they’re just generic trendy teen music and have no pop culture relevancy. If the other girls don’t just fade off in the background, that’s the only future I see for them. In their few years of career they haven’t done anything slightly memorable.

blankpaper
3 hours ago, Monster647 said:

I grew up with Gaga. Her music and art were basically the liberator of my 13 years old gay self who thought the world didn't have a place for me. 

BUT it's a matter of fact that this song is simply NOT a good song. Half of the song is ohhhs. The whole chorus has only one line whose melody can be described as prosaic in the most optimistic case. 

It’s not a matter of fact. It’s a matter of opinion. Which you’re entitled to have, but your opinion isn’t fact and most people love the song

reality’s tight if the music is right

LaMaisonGaga
6 hours ago, magichat said:

Who is Dua Lipa? I’ve never heard of her. 

Google is free

lamaisongaga.com

10 hours ago, Monster647 said:

Why does a chorus have to be more than one line though? Music is subjective. The song's not as generic as people say. It's pretty experimental, in its sound and structure. The song literally has two pre-choruses and a chorus that you expect to be massive but still goes off in an anti-climactic way. Potentially my favourite lead from her, so  we'll never agree. Just Dance and Perfect Illusion sound way more basic and repetitive than this, but that's just me 

Archived