Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SL is NOT the lead single

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, Tayko said:

Stupid love is our gay anthem but Gaga is coming for the straight this time :vegas:

You joke, but....I wonder if her team/Interscope might release a ballad next.  There's a segment of her long time/hardcore fans that specifically want songs like SL more than anything else, and the leak lets them know that the album isn't going to be Joanne/ASIB 2.0...which they might have assumed if she first came out with a ballad. Meanwhile, she can release some ballad around Valentine's day that all of her fans, even the ones who vastly prefer dance pop, will eat up along with the general public and soccer moms....and then deliver a disco/electro pop bop for her second single.

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, Melissa Vandella said:

Reported. Use the correct tag, the next time :vegas: it's an opinion

It's not that serious, I didn’t even realize I tagged it as rumour. I've been 6 years in this site, I know how to tag these threads. :huntyga:

Borisapillar
53 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

It could still be the lead. We don't know anything, so I wouldn't say that it's "clearly not the lead".

As for it being a publicity stunt, I'm sorry, but I think it's frankly kind of ridiculous that people keep thinking that this was something Gaga and her team planned. This was a leak, it wasn't a stunt. It just doesn't make sense for it to be. If anything, if she wanted some "publicity", she would've just released the single. 

Oh, like the time she leaked Aura?

Reality
5 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Oh, like the time she leaked Aura?

We're not living in 2013 anymore. Just because she did something once doesn't mean she's going to do it again.

🃏🖤👹

1 hour ago, Killa said:

This is not a rumor. Its a thought

No you're a thought!!! :messga:

Spoiler

I just had to I'm sorry :ladyhaha:

• 1 month later...

Archived